Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

10 Laughable Truth About Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Laughable Truth About Skills (402 Views)

Nigeria Fire Service Men Putting Of Fire. Very Laughable. / Honest Truth About Blogging No One Told You About! / The Truth About Cpa , Sporry, Dollar Rudssh De, In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Laughable Truth About Skills by goldr8(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2019
1. Everyone has at least one natural skill.
2. Working on your skills to make it spicy could be easier and at the same time difficult. In fact confusing. Not working at all makes you lazy.
3. Skills don’t mind their business; they materialize without your permission or consent.
4. Skills don’t always earn you praise, an award or an encouragement. Surprised, right?
5. Skills get you excited, even when you should be ashamed. cheesy
6. Skills do sleep (as in have moments of rest); yours might still be sleepy. Wake it up!!!
7. The reason some think they lack skills is because they have many skills, yes multiple skills. Wow!!
8. To test for the presence of skill you need a blood sample called boldness, urine sample called usefulness and an excrement sample called excellence.
9. Working on your skills to make it spicy could be easier and at the same time difficult. In fact confusing. Not working at all makes you lazy.
10. The letter ‘S’ in the word “skill” stands for strength, sense and style, removing it changes the word to ‘kill’. That is without you identifying and putting your skills to use, you are dead!

Don’t kill your world, use your skill

These are ways to put your skill to practice.

1. Practice your skills out loud.
2. Practice with variety.
3. Be aware of timing.
4. Practice in front of a real audience, similar to your target audience.
5. Incorporate spontaneous questions and answers into your practice.
Re: 10 Laughable Truth About Skills by GreatAchiever1: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2019
O.k na, so if i may ask now, how does one get to know his/her skills??
Re: 10 Laughable Truth About Skills by goldr8(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2020
What Picture Of You Do You See In Your Heart? You Can Identify Your Inert Skill Via Imagination And Unconscious Practice. I Will Tell You More As Time Goes On. I Will Keep You Posted.

I'm also open to learning from you. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ncaa---https://ptvson.com/kentucky-vs-tennessee/ / Learn A High-income Skill Today For FREE / The Abc's Of Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.