Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What's The Issue With Access Bank App/online Platform? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Issue With Access Bank App/online Platform? (789 Views)

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Issue With Access Bank App/online Platform? by donogaga(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2019
For a couple of days now, I noticed I have been unable to login into my internet banking.

Unfortunately, no explanation given by the bank as at this present time.

What could be the issue?

I have been using Diamond bank App for years without issues, now that Access bank has taken over the bank, its difficult lately to complete transactions online.

Is there anyone here experiencing same challenge?
Re: What's The Issue With Access Bank App/online Platform? by Neduzze5(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Final integration processes (codenamed Day 2) are in the works...

The app is back online now. You may notice some few changes, such as the kind of account you have now....

(1) (Reply)

Want To Succeed As A Freelancer? Here Are 3 Tips - Scribesbay Tips / West Africa Single Currency Set To Be Launched In 2020 / ⚠️⚠️ Online Store For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.