Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Control Single Parenting In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Control Single Parenting In Nigeria (197 Views)

Chrisland School: Bad Parenting And Poor Supervision From The School Is At Work / Causes And Challenges Of Single Parenting Among Women / Parenting In The Next 10 Years Will Be The Most Difficult Task On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Single Parenting In Nigeria by newriver7: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2019
Before I will explain how to control single parenting in Nigeria let me first of all discuss what single parenting is all about; single parenting is a situation where a parent is living with a child or children and does not have a partner. It occurs irrespective of the gender. There are so many ways to control single parenting apart from a situation that involve the death of one partner. Some of the ways to control single parenting are:
1. Understand the person you are getting married to
2. Understand that you guys are raised by different families with different cultural values
3. Understand that no one is perfect
4. Be encourage that there is no rush in marriage
5. Give into courtship before marriage
6. Then have the fear of God in you.
The effect of single parenting is much; reason being that it is not only limited to the couples involved but to the society at large ranging from behavioral pattern of the child to the educational attainment of the child. There are some very good explanations on the effect of single parenting in child behavior ...click here to view>>>. Let me conclude this article by explaining the also how single parenting affect the academic performance of a child. But due to limited time and space I like you to click here to see how single parenting affects the academic performance of a child.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Branding For Fresh Graduate: How To Apply For Jobs Without Experience / Kogi State Election / These Four Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.