Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? (1366 Views)

What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate? / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / Is National Open University Certificate Recognize In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hey Nairalanders I Just Want To Asks Can One Use His Nigeria Open University Certificate To Work ?
And Am Thinking Of Going To The University Or Not Pls I Need Your Advice
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
gisttrend:
Hey Nairalanders I Just Want To Asks Can One Use His Nigeria Open University Certificate To Work ?

Getting any degree at all is a valuable thing, go for it, especially if you're working. You'll enjoy the school.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by UAE123(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Absolutely relevant

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Getting any degree at all is a valuable thing, go for it, especially if you're working. You'll enjoy the school.

I Mean Can I Use The Certificate To Apply For A Job Vacany ?
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
UAE123:
Absolutely relevant
lagoskind:

Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by UAE123(m): 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
gisttrend:

. Yes you can
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
gisttrend:

Of course, especially if you have some work experience beside ur qualifications cos that's very important. Nowadays it's not about full time or part time, its about what u can offer.

Another thing you can do to help urself is to enrol for a professional program while you're at NOUN, like ICAN or others and get the qualifications before u graduate to give u an upper hand so that what full time graduates are looking for, you would have available... Package urself well.

I know a couple of people working in banks and educational institutions with NOUN qualifications... So no big deal. It's not only the university that makes a good CV.
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Of course, especially if you have some work experience beside ur qualifications cos that's very important. Nowadays it's not about full time or part time, its about what u can offer.

Another thing you can do to help urself is to enrol for a professional program while you're at NOUN, like ICAN or others and get the qualifications before u graduate to give u an upper hand so that what full time graduates are looking for, you would have available... Package urself well.

I know a couple of people working in banks and educational institutions with NOUN qualifications... So no big deal. It's not only the university that makes a good CV.

It Computer Science Am Going For
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
UAE123:
. Yes you can
Ok Thanks For Replying And Your Time
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
gisttrend:

It Computer Science Am Going For

Then look for professional programs related to IT or computing to support your degree. No be everything dem go dey spoon-feed you. All I know is that the school is good for working professionals.

IT especially is a freestyle field, even programmers without degree earn 6 figure salaries, talk less of a degree, Noun or not, it's a very good idea man. Go and apply.
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by gisttrend: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Then look for professional programs related to IT or computing to support your degree. No be everything dem go dey spoon-feed you. All I know is that the school is good for working professionals.

IT especially is a freestyle field, even programmers without degree earn 6 figure salaries, talk less of a degree, Noun or not, it's a very good idea man. Go and apply.

Ok Thanks For Your Advice And Your Time
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by femi4: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2019
gisttrend:
In govt establishment
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by Duru009(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Is a Federal university.....
Re: Is Nigeria Open University Certificate Revelant ? by Godson214(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2019
What IT course can I switch to that. My BSC was in international relations. I am looking at NOUN

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission(MBA,Msc,PGD,M.edu) Admission Thread / Guinness Nigeria 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Application / Offa Ghastly Accident: One Fedpoffa Student Back Home Hale And Hearty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.