Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sister In Need Of Urgent Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sister In Need Of Urgent Help (337 Views)

Dearest Sister In Islam / Help A Sister In Islam, Not Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by Mrsserene: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Salam.
Please I want the learned people in Islam to help me. I'm pregnant and I have aversion to all food and water. If I force myself to eat or drink I end up vomiting. I've been taking drugs and injections but it is not helping at all.
Please is there any Islamic way to deal with this? It is really terrible..Imagine being hungry and not being able to eat or drink anything.
Jazakumullahu khairan as you help
Re: Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by kestolove95(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
May Allah in infinite mercy heal my dear sister
Re: Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by Mrsserene: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
May Allah in infinite mercy heal my dear sister
Amin ya Rabbi. Thank you so much.
Re: Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by uboma(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mrsserene:
Salam.
Please I want the learned people in Islam to help me. I'm pregnant and I have aversion to all food and water. If I force myself to eat or drink I end up vomiting. I've been taking drugs and injections but it is not helping at all.
Please is there any Islamic way to deal with this? It is really terrible..Imagine being hungry and not being able to eat or drink anything.
Jazakumullahu khairan as you help

I guess you are in the first trimester and this is your first pregnancy.

Not to worry, you are not the only one having same experience.

Do you have craving for some foods? Try to get your cravings and eat in bits so you do not throw up again.

You will feel much better after the first trimester.

May Allah be with you and bless you with a safe delivery, Amin!

1 Like

Re: Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by Mrsserene: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
uboma:

I guess you are in the first trimester and this is your first pregnancy.

Not to worry, you are not the only one having same experience.

Do you have craving for some foods? Try to get your cravings and eat in bits so you do not throw up again.

You will feel much better after the first trimester.

May Allah be with you and bless you with a safe delivery, Amin!
Yes brother I'm just 11 weeks pregnant. Thank you.
Re: Sister In Need Of Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
i will urge u try something like fruit or salad,something vegetative

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Nigeria / Islam And White Supremacy / Democracy And Voting In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.