Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ibtc Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibtc Calling! (2854 Views)

Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibtc Calling! by bruce(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2007
I got a call today from one Moji calling from IBTC Plc inviting me for a test in Victoria Island, Lagos on Wednesday or Thursday by 9am. Iam PH so I told her it is too short a notice for me to travel besides i am financially handicapped.

I asked her if it is for the banking section or the stock broking section which I applied yesterday. She said the latter.

Did anybody got any call like that?
Re: Ibtc Calling! by medidress: 7:24pm On May 21, 2007
what's up bruce?pls can you text the venue of the test in victoria island to this number 08039517601.one love
Re: Ibtc Calling! by akonamone(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2007
Hi, can u pls help with the venue and time to nkemokafor@yahoo.com
Re: Ibtc Calling! by ijeomalau(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2007
Hi,

please I went for an interview at Zenith bank on the 3rd of this month, but ive not heard from them since then.

What should i do? should i call them? or should i wait?

Please i need your reply.

Ijeoma
Re: Ibtc Calling! by segnati: 9:29am On May 22, 2007
pls i hav nt received any call like that.can u help with the venue.2 segio225ng@yahoo.com tanks so much
Re: Ibtc Calling! by westlaws: 10:18am On May 22, 2007
yeah, bros,
I received the same call and their test message tyhis morning.

I may not be able to go. I stay in PH too.

For those that would want to go, it is at 76 Adetukumbo Street Victoria Island Lagos.

We shall get there.
Re: Ibtc Calling! by stellose(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2007
ibtc should have different test centres for those outside lagos.
Re: Ibtc Calling! by anaviv: 5:20pm On May 22, 2007
why don't u go for the interview first.just see if u can borrow money cos u can neva tell if thats ur luck calling
Re: Ibtc Calling! by Mishie: 10:09am On May 23, 2007
haba! whe did Ibtc post the advert for vacs? i thought that was very recent. ad to get called this soo is amazing; i am happy for you guys ad advice you take the chance.
please how did you apply; was it by sending cv to shr@ibtc.com?
holla back y'all.
thanks
Re: Ibtc Calling! by bruce(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2007
@anaviv
thanks for your concern. But sometimes there are risks you don't just take. Besides, this is not an interview but an aptitude test. I applied on Friday evening and was called on the phone the following Monday evening to come to Lagos on Werdnesday or Thursday. I was not expecting it too soon. I was also hoping that provision will be made for non-Lagos residents to write outside of Lagos. This am still trying to persuade them to do by calling the number that called me.

If it didn't work, then that is not what God wants for me. Good Luck to those that will make it.

@Mishie
The correct address is: stbhr@ibtc.com. This is not the same with that of their banking section we applied online earlier before now.

@westlaws
It is a pity you can make it to Lag too.
Re: Ibtc Calling! by bruce(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2007
For more details on the ad, see link below. It is like the ad appeared on Guardian Newspaper becos the lady that called was asking if I responded to an ad on Guardian.

Re: Ibtc Calling! by Olusleeky(m): 3:23am On May 24, 2007
bruce, its olumide,thanks 4 ur info, but ppl dat were not sent a text message were not allowed to enter 4 d aptitude test. wit ibtc, there is notin like gatecrahing

1love

odebode olumide kelvin
Re: Ibtc Calling! by ican(f): 4:32pm On May 24, 2007
@Olusleeky, Did you go for the test, how are you sure they didnt allow gatecrahers? Please can we still submit CVS to E mail addy given. thanks one love.
Re: Ibtc Calling! by ican(f): 11:15am On May 25, 2007
please in sending my CV to the E mail addy given by Bruce, what should I apply for, then please which Newapaper was the advert and what day? Please do reply. thanks.
Re: Ibtc Calling! by bruce(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2007
@Olusleeky
Dont worry, God will create another opportunity.

@Ican
Check my last post b4 this for details.

(1) (Reply)

Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? / Pls Advise, Fcmb Sales Agent Or Abuja? / Film House Is Recruting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.