Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (55463 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Bee Farm Today (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by okey777(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
I killed this snake in my compound this night, can anyone identify this snake?

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by SKhanmi: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
That looks like a puff adder. Very poisonous thing. Can we get a better pic of the head

16 Likes

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Solowande(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
A life well spent.

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by LordAzubuike(f): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
SKhanmi:
That looks like a puff adder. Very poisonous thing. Can we get a better pic of the head
It's a gaboon viper and very venomous.

Cc okey777

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Isn't that a viper?

Get more people to patronize your business to make more money. Use Social Media Promotions. Check my siggy for my WhatsApp

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by SKhanmi: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
LordAzubuike:

It's a viper and very venomous.

Cc okey777

Guess Op should thank his stars then. And fumigate his environment. That snake looks well fed cry

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by LordAzubuike(f): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
SKhanmi:

Guess Op should thank his stars then. And fumigate his environment. That snake looks well fed cry
They are naturally muscular

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by padi94(m): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Snake topic... hot stuff

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by jadeliyi(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2019
where is lalasticlala ?
this thing must reach FP

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2019
[/b]I take that back, its a Gaboon Viper
It is a venomous viper specie, and its widely found in Nigeria too.[b]
[b]

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by forreelliinc: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2019
grin op inside which kind forest you dey stay?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by laluski(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin op inside which kind forest you dey stay?

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
lala
right now grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Lala would push this to FP but this na wetin de baba inner mind to do op be this ... Lala's favorite food! Anything "SNAKE" =FRONTPAGE MATERIAL

This is looking like a viper tho shocked op I'm happy for you o

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by royalair(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Front page material. Lala well done

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Andhominem: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Where are the animal right loooonatics grin

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Make sure you cut the bushes around your house regularly

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by deepwater(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
okey777:
I killed this snake in my compound this night, can anyone identify this snake?

puff ader are not in rain forest regions
OP u are u in southern nigeria?

that is a viper, The Gaboon viper is a viper species found in the rainforests.

Bites from this species are extremely rare, due to their unaggressive nature and because their range is limited to rainforest areas. Due to their sluggishness and unwillingness to move even when approached, bites most often occur due to persons accidentally stepping on a Gaboon viper, but even then in some cases this does not guarantee a bite.

OP, next time ensure to smite the head of any serpent. separate the body from the head before taking pictures for Lalasticlala
that snake fit still they alive like that

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS ooo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Kingv(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Among my “phobias” number one is

Ophiophobia

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Dpharisee: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
LordAzubuike:

It's a viper and very venomous.

Cc okey777
In the North here, the Hausas call this viper 'Gobe Da Nisa' meaning 'Tomorrow is too Far'. It may have 'kids' around your vicinity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by seunfape(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Snake.?, I hate snake .

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
That is manumanu in Yoruba

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Freemanbobble: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
SKhanmi:

That is a python

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
Lalasticlala must hear this
Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Tapout(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
animal science graduates will soon start arguing about its specie

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by kenny714433(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019

This snake is very dangerous but very gentle. It doesn't attack and when it swallows its prey, it sleeps there till the food digest.

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2019

Re: I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) by Zimmermann(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2019
You ppl should stop all these indiscriminate and unprovoked killing of snakes! Pythons especially. They play very important roles in the ecosystem!

1 Like 3 Shares

He Called After 5 Years In The US (read) / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / Black Mamba Hides In Wardrobe In South Africa (Photos)