Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) (1205 Views)

Halle Ihmordu Features Pato Ranking In “another Day” Produced By Kukbeat / Official Video For Doty Shower - Halle / Dancer And New Mom Kaffy Returns As An Artiste, Feature Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by Kwame08: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2010
http://hiphopsouth./2010/11/11/hs-video-premiere-halle-hallelicious

Its been quite awhile since I’ve seen a Naija girl move her body with such electricity. No this is not Kaffy oh. Her name is Halle Ihmordu. Edo state born Entertainer, Singer and Dancer. Halle has performed in both local and international dance competitions. She was the Winner of Channel 0 Dance Africa competition in 2007, and the last female standing at 2008 Maltina Dance Hall. Currently signed to Lagos based label, ANI Entertainment. She is also a student at the National Open University. Look Out for this chick.
Re: No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by lindseylo(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
Dancer or singer? Which one? Abi she dey rack both?I hope she's as good Oh?oh you'll be comparing Kaffy with some wannabe.
Re: No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by Kwame08: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
Lind seriously I cant shout, Just click here http://hiphopsouth./2010/11/11/hs-video-premiere-halle-hallelicious watch that video and unquote me.
Re: No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by Kwame08: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2010
ok.
Re: No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by zaza1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
seen the video a number of times on tv, yet another girl showing me just how over rated kaffy is
Re: No, This Is Not Kaffy Oh, Her Name Is Halle Ihmordu(video) by lawyerchap(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
Please let's not insult Kaffy by comparing her with this girl. If you've seen Kaffy dance live you would never try and comapre her with this chic. Kaffy is in the Guinness Book of World Records for chrissakes! Please, respect the Queen, Halle has got a lot of ground to cover before she will be anywhere near Kaffy's creativity and quality.

Kwame08:

Its been quite awhile since I’ve seen a Naija girl move her body with such electricity.

Dude, you need to get out more. The average chic who goes clubbing to dance (as opposed to those who go there to pose with their blackberrys and sip champagne while lying in wait for the next maga) dances just as well as this chic. And a good many i've seen actually dance better. Halle may be a good dancer no doubt, but she's not great. At least not yet. IMHO.

(1) (Reply)

New Banger From Terry G – "my Lord" / Lets Rate 2face's New Album "Away & Beyond" / Where Is Jeremiah Giang?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.