Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Cracked: Top 10 Reasons To Stay Up Late - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cracked: Top 10 Reasons To Stay Up Late (305 Views)

Reasons To Start A Private School Business In Nigeria / 5 Reasons To Become A Commercial Airline Pilot / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cracked: Top 10 Reasons To Stay Up Late by Jesuferanmi(m): 1:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Cracked: Top 10 reasons to stay up late ��

You sure have to see #10 but first, watch out for #6.

Let's have a jolly ride on this �

#1: Nothing To Do �

Have you once stayed up at night gazing into the sky or lying on your and just staring into empty space? It is true you did not feel sleepy. It is equally true you had nothing to do. Sure, if you had anything to do, you would have got right onto it.

#2: Day’s Reflections �

Of all the discussions I have held with my elder brother, one I hold very dear is an advice he gave “every night before you sleep, think about how your day went.” Over the years, I have come to appreciate how much this has shaped the choices I make and the way I react to things. Most of us are busy all through the day and need to spend a little time reflecting before sailing to dreamland.

Click link below to read more

https://pferanmi./2019/10/25/exclusive-top-ten-reasons-to-stay-up-late/

(1) (Reply)

‎‎‎ / What Is It Like To Use Microsoft Azure In Production !! / Are You Thinking Of How To Go About With Your Research, Data Analysis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.