Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (1192 Views)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 25, 2019
There's report about a fifth one but here are four pastors performing same miracle on this lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pi2v63KrKk&feature=youtu.be

update - it's now five. Clear this is a case of miracle/pious fraud.
The police/efcc should look into this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwAUIObRyE
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

This woman must have been a serial fake miracle actress.
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Update - We just got the Fifth video. coming right up!
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by darlenese(f): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2019
what the helllllll!
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by nonny1212: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Even without exposing them, mere looking at the video says It all, Nd I will tell u why. When miracle hits you for real, the kind of joyul outburst u will experience go do u like say u win visa lottery or bet9ja millions. But look at the woman, she was just normal, no sign of happy expression, like say tht na her normal work. Chai...People wey go share roomate for hellfire many o.
Expecially tht first dude, his prophecies are too stupid. See gullible Nigerians dancing to his tone. SMH. Nigerians are too addicted to "The more you look, the less you see"
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2019
nonny1212:
[b]Even without exposing them, mere looking at the video says It all, Nd I will tell u why. When miracle hits you for real, the kind of joyul outburst u will experience go do u like say u win visa lottery or bet9ja millions. But look at the woman, she was just normal, no sign of happy expression, like say tht na her normal work. Chai...[/b]People wey go share roomate for hellfire many o.
Expecially tht first dude, his prophecies are too stupid. See gullible Nigerians dancing to his tone. SMH. Nigerians are too addicted to "The more you look, the less you see"
I think you have a point with bolded.

The extent to which people are now going to fake miracles is becoming seriously alarming, I just feel so embarrassed for the church and what the leaders has now turned her to because this is not what it used to be.

Really sad.
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by luwiizy(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Miracle business, inspired by the pit of hell
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2019
It's now Five Pastors. i think there might be more pastors that have used her for this fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwAUIObRyE
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
nonny1212:
Even without exposing them, mere looking at the video says It all, Nd I will tell u why. When miracle hits you for real, the kind of joyul outburst u will experience go do u like say u win visa lottery or bet9ja millions. But look at the woman, she was just normal, no sign of happy expression, like say tht na her normal work. Chai...People wey go share roomate for hellfire many o.

was that the surprising part? what about the church members rolling on the floor while pastor was trekking with his knee? grin
Re: Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) by okoro: 7:55am On Mar 30
This should make front page again Seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Parents Only Wish Is About To Be Fulfill / Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy / Where In The Quran Does It States That Killing Is The Punishment For Insulting P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.