Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

What I Notice About Border Closure Policy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Notice About Border Closure Policy (537 Views)

Border Closure: Customs Loses Battle To Waterway Smugglers / Border Closure: Smugglers Create 100 Illegal Routes To Beat Customs In The North / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by lafex: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Do you notice that since the beginning of the border closure policy
1. Boko Haram attack has been reduced
2. Nigerian soldiers have been able to capture more boko haram members
3. Herdsmen issues has been relatively reduced
4. Srecurity issues has been improved generally
I suspect these are as a result of the bandits unable to smuggle weapons for their terror. How I wish thiz border is closed for years.
I just write this to make sense. Hope I'm making sense

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by ultimatekint(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2019
lafex:
Do you notice that since the beginning of the border may closure policy
1. Boko Haram attack has been reduced
2. Nigerian soldiers have been able to capture more boko haram members
3. Herdsmen issues has been relatively reduced
4. Srecurity issues has been improved generally
I suspect these are as a result of the bandits unable to smuggle weapons for their terror. How I wish thiz border is closed for years.
I just write this to make sense. Hope I'm making sense
may be you are making sense, I don't know yet; let us observe for ten years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by lafex: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2019
ultimatekint:
may be you are making sense, I don't know yet; let us observe for ten years.

So do you mean the border should be closed for ten years?
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by ultimatekint(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
lafex:

So do you mean the border should be closed for ten years?
Yes, if the end result will favor the nation.
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by ikynokia(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
I think you guys are so wrong, if you think about the book boys and others what about the cost of food common rice is hard to buy...... Make una check am

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by lafex: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
ultimatekint:
Yes, if the end result will favor the nation.
And you think external big forces affected will not pressure Nigeria to alter the polucy soon?
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by lafex: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
ikynokia:
I think you guys are so wrong, if you think about the book boys and others what about the cost of food common rice is hard to buy...... Make una check am
But in no way u can compare the price of rice to the price of humans being lost due to the crimes of the bandits. If rice is costly then u have alternative of other local foods but no alternative to humans being lost
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by ultimatekint(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
lafex:

And you think external big forces affected will not pressure Nigeria to alter the polucy soon?
I guess so, since I cannot predict the seriousness of our government. I only pray that God will intervene.
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by lafex: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2019
ultimatekint:
I guess so, since I cannot predict the seriousness of our government. I only pray that God will intervene.
Nigerians and prayer ehn ����
Re: What I Notice About Border Closure Policy by ultimatekint(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
lafex:

Nigerians and prayer ehn ����
Hey guy! so you don't mean prayer can't do it?

(1) (Reply)

Mob Burns Truck After Driver Killed Six People / News35 Year Old Man Killed His Wife, Two Children In Edo. Continue Reading At H / Woman Flogged By Police Officers For Sitting Outside Her Home. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.