Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Have You Heard Of Investnow.ng (photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heard Of Investnow.ng (photo) (1215 Views)

Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / HELP: Has Any One Heard Of Rallytrade / Have You Heard Of Global Fund Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Investnow.ng (photo) by Lekan111(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, I came across this investment company.
But as we all know that the fear of MMM is the beginning of carefulness(Apologies to those affected)
So has anyone invest with them before?
Does it look like a scam?

Modified: since no answer is coming, I will tag the elders of this forum. Please I don't want to make mistake.

Cc

Naptu2
murecool
crownwealth
shogsman
Tonybarcanista
sarrki
Apeshy101
Crownwealth
omenkaLives
madridguy
omenka

(1) (Reply)

Advertise To 20,000 Active Whatsapp Numbers Of Business Owners For Free / ... / Creative Way To Make N3,000 Legally Daily Without Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.