Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

CC Johnson Biography And Everything You Need To Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CC Johnson Biography And Everything You Need To Know About Him (768 Views)

Mercy Johnson Biography: Age, Early Life, Career, Personal Life, Awards, Height, / Actress Mercy Johnson - Biography, Networth, Husband, Children, Cars / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CC Johnson Biography And Everything You Need To Know About Him by igist247: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Born Christian Chinedu Johnson, popularly called CC Johnson, is a Port Harcourt based Nigerian Senior Advocate of Smooth Jazz.

CC Johnson is a prolific song writer and saxophonist who has toured with series of musician and has coloured their sound tracks with his intriguing solos.

He is called the Sax Maestro because of his sax technique and artistic dexterity which is one of a kind.
What You Need To Know About CC Johnson!!!

When it comes to smooth sound of sax, the name CC Johnson is one to reckon and we will be telling you why and how below!

CC Johnson came to limelight in 2017 with his hit single “I Surrender”
He is the convener of the biggest Jaz Festival in the south south tagged “Jazz On My Mind”
CC Johnson is the Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Sound Production (2SP Crew), a sound reinforcement service company.
Yes! he is not single! Blessed with two beautiful kids Charis and Dariann and married to Mrs Confidence Johnson.

Source: https://www.igist247.com/2019/10/cc-johnson-biography-and-everything-you-need-to-know-about-him/

Re: CC Johnson Biography And Everything You Need To Know About Him by henryikechi: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please is gp Johnson in anyway related to him? If the gp is abbreviation for Godspower.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Regina Daniels / BREAKING: Burna Boy Nominated For 2020 Grammy Awards / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.