Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (38228 Views)

Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / NYSC Debunks Alleged Deliberate Killing Of Almajiri Boy By Corps Member / Another Pretty Kano Corper Dies In Ghastly Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Kwanza: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
A member of National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC) serving in Bebeji local government area of Kano state,has allegedly beaten a young boy (Almajiri) to death

However, the police have barricaded the area to prevent irate mob from attacking the corps member.

It was gathered that the sad incident happened on Thursday evening when the boy was said to have rushed to the corps members’ lodge to collect his share of fruits usually distributed among the of the a children area.

It was further gathered that the deceased in his desperation to get its own share of the fruits, he accidentally collided with the corps member.

This, according to sources allegedly provoked him (corps member), who descended on him by beating him to a state of coma, which allegedly led to his death.

The Public Relations Officer of Bebeji Transformation for Change, Shehu Suleiman, who revealed details of the incident,said the policemen had barricaded the area to prevent residents of the area from attacking the corps member.

He further said that the policemen whisked the corps member away, while the boy’s corpse was taken to a hospital in Bebeji.

When contacted through telephone, Kano state NYSC Coordinator, Alhaji Ladan Baba, confirmed that the report had gotten to his desk.

He however disclosed that his officials have proceeded to Bebeji this morning to further investigate the incident.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nysc-member-allegedly-beats-almajiri-boy-to-death-in-kano/

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
If he is a southerner pls someone should advise him before those blood sucking barbarians descend on him.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by TheSourcerer: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by 11thGoldTREE: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Back in camp we were told not to beat students nor fight the people who will host us.

I don't know if this corper attended the orientation camp

236 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by YungMillionaire: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
how?

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Jordan97: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
angry
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Jay5mie: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fake news

5 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by dayveed1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by superlanny(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
When village people want to get you, it can come in various forms and at anytime, unfortunately, na fruit dem use catch this one, I know there is frustration in the land, probably he wanted lagos, or abuja posting, but got kano.
I have always said this to anyone who cares to listen, channel your anger and frustration with sense and in a way that will not ruin you.

58 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Beremx(f): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is bad. What kind of useless and hot tempered person is that?

Oh my goodness!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked Make una leave am,as long as it's an almijiri in the north that he killed,he kolo go cure..jungle justice na sure banker 4 he head.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Homeboiy: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
He should kill himself before Hausa people kills him

Who get one room to let in Benin city
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by realstars: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
The corps member is in deep trouble, he should be sent back to his village pipo.
How do you descent on a boy that is under your care, to the point of killing the him trough your anger? It was too much of you, I know it was accident not intentional. Please treat the youths with respect to the fact that you are a junior to your sinior.

R. I P to the boy

--------------->

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
See Gobe!
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Murder case. Now your eye go clear
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by olaboy33(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Religious and ethnic tolerance, that's what NYSC was established to induce to Nigerian youths to change the narrative.

Unfortunately, 46 years after, that hasn't been achieved.

I sincerely hope revenge is not carried out on other innocent corps members in Kano.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Haymaykar(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
A.N.G.E.R

KILLS.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
The Name Please!

4 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Geonigga(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Village people with 4G netwrk

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by noeloge82(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Its a pity
The corper has no right to take another ones life and d unfortunate thing is that corpers in that area are now at d risk of attack in any slit provocation and for the corp member he will be redeployed and will stay extra year if not even barred from service cos death is not something d govt will handle lightly that is if his not charged with manslaughter.

Anger management is what everyone needs to learn its easier to destroy than build

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Neddstark: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
The way I dey control my temper ehn. If you slap me, I fit turn the other cheek sef. Who wan go jail dey chop half-done watery beans for the rest of him life when Mama Kafayat stew still sweet. Abeg cooly temper my people. Somethings are better ignored. Some humans are walking dead already, dont be the channel to take them to the other side.

34 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
dayveed1:
Mumu boy

Real mumu... How can you go to the North, and not hide yourself at all times... If he survives this, he will caution himself.

10 Likes

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by tfash96(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Like I'm the only 1 who doesn't believe this shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by eboniest(f): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
He don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by reykhana(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kwanza:
A member of National Youth Service Corps ( NYSC) serving in Bebeji local government area of Kano state,has allegedly beaten a young boy (Almajiri) to death

However, the police have barricaded the area to prevent irate mob from attacking the corps member.

It was gathered that the sad incident happened on Thursday evening when the boy was said to have rushed to the corps members’ lodge to collect his share of fruits usually distributed among the of the a children area.

It was further gathered that the deceased in his desperation to get its own share of the fruits, he accidentally collided with the corps member.

This, according to sources allegedly provoked him (corps member), who descended on him by beating him to a state of coma, which allegedly led to his death.

The Public Relations Officer of Bebeji Transformation for Change, Shehu Suleiman, who revealed details of the incident,said the policemen had barricaded the area to prevent residents of the area from attacking the corps member.

He further said that the policemen whisked the corps member away, while the boy’s corpse was taken to a hospital in Bebeji.

When contacted through telephone, Kano state NYSC Coordinator, Alhaji Ladan Baba, confirmed that the report had gotten to his desk.

He however disclosed that his officials have proceeded to Bebeji this morning to further investigate the incident.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nysc-member-allegedly-beats-almajiri-boy-to-death-in-kano/
If this news is true then all Corp members in that LG are probably not safe cus of mob action.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Freemanbobble: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by nazicartel(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is a serious issue... The main reason I don't beat people's children no matter what.... Just being careful..... I no trust my village people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by landmark86: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
But corper why?

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by Offpoint: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Village people are too clever...
Re: Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death by HoldenCaulfield(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
If he is a southerner pls someone should advise him before those blood sucking barbarians descend on him.
Look at this barbarian Igbo meathead, someone lost his life and you here spewing hatred, may you die a painful death soon like the boy

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.