Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Do You Regret Moving Abroad? - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (41327 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Do You Regret Living Abroad??? / Do You Regret Moving Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
buzugee:

whats that brown stain on your upper lip dude ? oops its from kissing cap28's butt so hard. get a tissue paper and wipe that stain you brown nosing azz nicca. this nicca is so far up cap28,s butt, all i can see is the sole of his shoes grin

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! Only the soles, hehehehehehehehe.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by OvieE: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
invisible!:

Under Goodluck, light condition has improved tremendously, I now have an average of 20 hours light per day and pay only N945.00 as monthly charge for the entire houses, sometimes I feel guilty of cheating the govt!

You shouldn't feel guilty but continue to practice the corrupt thing as usual as you know off.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
OvieE:

You shouldn't feel guilty but continue to practice the corrupt thing as usual as you know off.

So, if Nepa bring their bill of N945, I should tell them its wrong, and then pay them N94000.00? Whats your point?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
cap28:

Hey bro thanks for your comments -  im going to finish watching those your links on william engdahl, you know the funny thing is that these american and european political commentators and analysts have a much more indepth understanding of why nigeria is in the mess that its in because many of them are privy to information that is beyond the reach of many people.  They are also in a position to see the bigger picture.  When you are part of a superpower your view on world issues is clearer and more precise than everyone else's.
my favourite political commentators are Michael Parenti (former professor of political science at Yale) Noam Chomsky (linguist and poltical scientist) these two are some of the most unbiased and outstanding academics in the US.  

Even when i discuss with people who are interested in politics here in the west they seem to be so much more clued up about the world compared to our own people, they  understand what is going on, obviously not all of them but the ones who are genuinely interested in politics show a much more comprehensive understanding of what is actually going on.

my favourite poltical analyst is Michael Parenti - former professor of poltical science at Yale University:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Parenti

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Parenti/World_Safe_Hypocrisy_MP.html

He is an outstanding political analyst

by the way which of my posts was the zenith bank guy impressed with? anyway look forward to speaking soon, im gonna watch those links and get back to you.

When Buffalo and giraffes tell you stories of how fishes fought in the ocean, just excuse yourself from such gathering.
When Britons and Americans turn to professional commentators and analysts on Nigerian politics, just walk away from them. These people think Nieria is made up of Lagos alone. They dont understand us one bit. This is where cap28 draws his arguments from. Pity.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
Please, I beg to be understood, we make good money from young people's stuupidity. In my area, young boys are selling their lands and other possesions to raise money to run overseas, its a hype, a craze, an expensive fad. They see a few that returned with good cars and flashing their money around and they will never settle till they go.
We help them buy up their assets and bid them bye as they leave. We love lands especially, and buy them very cheap, the boys always sell in desperation and disappear. They hope to strike it big and come back to opress everybody with their new cash. Some make it, and others dont. But We keep our lands, and if you need it back, pay x 10 of the amount I bought it from you.
I always tell them there is nothing in Nigeria, they shoud go and make money outside the country, and they are doing just that.
Its a callous world, the greedy will always surrender to the wise. Thats the joy of capialism.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
If one looks at comments from Invisible critically, you will realise he is nothing but a rogue. He survives in 9ja as he claims in fraudulent ways. Imagine these lines from him:

You can use any amenity free of charge, if you know how to, I know people who have never paid light bill, but they enjoy light everyday

Under Goodluck, light condition has improved tremendously, I now have an average of 20 hours light per day and pay only N945.00 as monthly charge for the entire houses, sometimes I feel guilty of cheating the govt!

The only question I will ask Invisible is, do you think everyone can be fraudulent as you are? So you want people to come back home and join you in your criminal ways. There is no doubt in my mind you must be a Y boy. You better repent now.
Some Nigerians are doing pretty well abroad than their colleagues doing the same job in Nigeria.
Hours ago, my brother here Femi Seun Ogunode won the 400metres representing Qatar in the Asian games in China. The Asian games is the Asian version of All African games. If you know the money awaiting this dude, you will see wisdom in moving abroad when you are loaded with something to deliver. An Olympic gold winner in Nigeria can not collect the sum this dude will collect just for Asian games Gold medal.

Check http://www.gz2010.cn/10/1122/18/6M45ODGI0078007F.html

If you ask Seun, if he regrets moving Abroad. He would just look at you and smile.  grin grin grin

Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
invisible!:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha! Only the soles, hehehehehehehehe.
only the soles bruh grin grin grin he is in too deep. he has to be surgically extricated from cap28,s butt grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
rotimiland:

If one looks at comments from Invisible critically, you will realise he is nothing but a rogue. He survives in 9ja as he claims in fraudulent ways. Imagine these lines from him:

You can use any amenity free of charge, if you know how to, I know people who have never paid light bill, but they enjoy light everyday

The only question I will ask Invisible is, do you think everyone can be fraudulent as you are? So you want people to come back home and join you in your criminal ways. There is no doubt in my mind you must be a Y boy. You better repent now.
Some Nigerians are doing pretty well abroad than their colleagues doing the same job in Nigeria.
Hours ago, my brother here Femi Seun Ogunode won the 400metres representing Qatar in the Asian games in China. The Asian games is the Asian version of All African games. If you know the money awaiting this dude, you will see wisdom in moving abroad when you are loaded with something to deliver. An Olympic gold winner in Nigeria can not collect the sum this dude will collect just for Asian games Gold medal.

If you ask Seun, if he regrets moving Abroad. He would just look at you and smile.  grin grin grin

there are nigerians in qatar ? shocked what the heck are yall doing out there ?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2010
rotimiland:

I think you are annoyed cause I use amenities that are too cheap. I said I know people who dont pay, never said I dont pay. Spot the difference. The problem with you guys is you get annoyed easily and start calling names, even when you might be a bigger cheat over there.

Seun is the most unpatriotic type of people. And if you support him, you are a shame to your people. This is a person that sold his soul because of money. Where was he during the olympics when Nigeria won nothing? If Hussain Bolt ran for Quatar, will the Jamaican flag have flown so high?

You are happy he made millions, and will die a second class Quatarie, abi na Quaterian sef? There is no way I can move abroad just because of money, God is good to me.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
invisible!:

I think you are annoyed cause I use amenities that are too cheap. I said I know people who dont pay, never said I dont pay. Spot the difference. The problem with you guys is you get annoyed easily and start calling names, even when you might be a bigger cheat over there.

Seun is the most unpatriotic type of people. And if you support him, you are a shame to your people. This is a person that sold his soul because of money. Where was he during the olympics when Nigeria won nothing? If Hussain Bolt ran for Quatar, will the Jamaican flag have flown so high?

You are happy he made millions, and will die a second class Quatarie, abi na Quaterian sef? There is no way I can move abroad just because of money,  God is good to me.
  grin some nigerians are brave sha (or stupid.). is that not the part of the world where they cut peoples neck with knife ? islamic radicals. God forbid bad thing
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2010
@rotimiland, what you need is English lessons, comprehension seems to be your biggest challenge. A person said, "I pay only 945.00 as light bill per month" he doesnt mean he underpays by his own making. He only means he is being under-charged by Nepa. How is that my own fault?

For you to use that in concluding who is a rogue and who is not is rather unfortunate. Please read comments well before you fly off your handle. I dont just survive in Nigeria, I thrive! If that is your grouse, then take a flying nose dive into river Qatar!
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2010
buzugee:

grin some nigerians are brave sha (or silly.). is that not the part of the world where they cut peoples neck with knife ? islamic radicals. God forbid bad thing

Na wao! What can Nigerians not do for money? When religious fundamentalists kill him later, his people will cry foul and say islam is bad. Why cant this guy belong where he belongs, abi he will now blend in, change religion, language, beliefs, appearance (those heavy beards) all these because of money? How many Americns will do this, how many brits will try this. We just like money too much.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2010
invisible!:

Na wao! What can Nigerians not do for money? When religious fundamentalists kill him later, his people will cry foul and say islam is bad. Why cant this guy belong where he belongs, abi he will now blend in, change religion, language, beliefs, appearance (those heavy beards) all these because of money? How many Americns will do this, how many brits will try this. We just like money too much.
it is what it is. some folks are just plain crazy
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2010
buzugee:

grin some nigerians are brave sha (or silly.). is that not the part of the world where they cut peoples neck with knife ? islamic radicals. God forbid bad thing

I knew based on your comments on this thread, you are naive. But this your comment, confirm you are a cretin. If you know nothing about something you wrap your mouth.
They will cut your neck if you are a Criminal like Invisible. If you have any link showing they cut necks here, show it. We live responsible life here. That is to show you not all Nigerians abroad are into crimes before making it.  

invisible!:

You are happy he made millions, and will die a second class Quatarie, abi na Quaterian sef? There is no way I can move abroad just because of money,  God is good to me.

If Seun is the most unpatriotic type, what of Francis Obikwelu, Ohuruogu, Idowu Philips e.t.c
So you want Seun to continue practicing inside Onikan stadium until he becomes useless to his parents. I will not engage you anymore on this, because you are a Never-do-well that feeds on fraudulence.
You asked where he was when Nigeria won nothing at the Olympic. That question should go to Athletic Federation of Nigeria. Those that leave the responsibility of encouraging young talented athlete and nurture them to stardom. That is enough to show you, why Nigeria would continue to be dumped. Seun went to another country where they appreciate talents more. You are here making senseless comments.
You should take time and move around to Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium , Enugu, Liberty Stadium Ibadan, National Stadium , Lagos, Ahmadu Bello Stadium , Kaduna and see talented athletes sweating it out, on their own without encouragement. You think to be a Professional Athlete, it's easy.
Seun is not useful for you, but his family knows what their son went through to get here. Seun does not need your support at this stage. To hell with you and your support.
Nobody asks you to leave Nigeria, neither must you condemn people looking for greener pasture elsewhere.
You can even decide to hang yourself, for other people's success abroad. That's your problem.  grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2010
I'm back.
I came to deliver the victory speech of we the Union (Naija lovers/Optimists/Home boys,Freemen) over you Confederates (Naija haters/Pessimists/Rebels/Escapists/Bondmen/3rd Class Citizens) only to find there are still pockets of resistance here and there spearheaded by Cap28 resorting to guerrilla tactics like militants. I guess we may have to use "little boy/fat man" once again. Seems the only hindrance to peace with you rebels is unconditional surrender.I hope you won't let it come to that. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki haven't fully recovered till date.

@Cap28
Why are you still fighting a long lost battle. I was expecting to receive your surrender instruments. I thought you had surrendered 3 threads ago when you were buttressing my points with no objection whatsoever other than what we already knew. Please don't let renegades like OvieE urge you on. We are giving you one more chance to repent and surrender. Let me teach you how to do it without betraying your lieutenants and footmen who look up to you for intellectual mentorship and direction. Just "travel of the country" (quit the topic)  and don't come back again. Tell them you are going in search of peace. Left to them alone this "war"(topic) would have ended 25 "months"(threads) ago in a resounding decisive Union victory. But you've been urging them on and encouraging them especially the likes of OvieE the chief nuisance, Debosky the retard/nonentity, Ajanlekoko whose name is a natural irony(can a dog ever pursue a wolf or hyena?) no wonder he's a rebel, Martinosi, Rotimiland, Ladyrnsk the bigxz girl whom we Unioners are jealous of just because she lives abroad e.t.c and the list of guerrillas keeps increasing just because of the negative insight and leadership you are giving them fuelled by consistent foreign brainwashing.
All your points are facts we unioners already know and have accepted and adjusted to. Nothing is forever. The road to my house will one day get tarred whether I pay tax or not. But you guys and your generations will pay evil/killing taxes till you die. No wonder the suicide rate over there is very high and the sadism too. Nigerians are happy fun-loving people. Can that be said of you guys over there? Never!!!

This is your last chance to surrender. A word is enough for the wise. Just like Paul the Apostle, your intelligence and intellectual ability will be channeled to good use in the Union after you have surrendered. Thats why we are giving you this last lifeline .Don't reject it only to perish with your blind followers. And if you love them that much you can encourage them to surrender so that we don't continue to shed fraternal blood.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by gestapo(f): 1:37am On Nov 23, 2010
cap28:

dummy please wake up and smell the coffee - which country currently is the most powerful? is it a black country asian country or white country?

Which country's currency is the world reserve currency?

Which country spends the most amount of money on military hardware, training and defence?

which country's language, culture, music, film, literature, political structures and economic policies dominate and are found all over the world?

Now lets see if you can work out what the answer to the above are, if you answer correctly then you will know that whoever maintains that position in the world DICTATES TO AND CONTROLS THE BUSINESS OF EVERYONE ELSE .

As a result the way such a person treats you is important because it is an indication of where you stand in the pyramid of power, so therefore it does matter.

Also if you are placed at the bottom of that pyramid that should demonstrate to you that in the scheme of things you are virtually powerless.

Greatness is measured according to how much control you have over your destiny, how much right you have over your own self determination - WE AFRICANS RIGHT NOW HAVE PRACTICALLY NO CONTROL OVER OUR OWN DESTINIES, EVERYTHING WE DO IN AFRICA TODAY IS BEING DICTATED TO AND CONTROLLED FROM OUTSIDE THE CONTINENT.
^^^^^^^^^^^
CAP28 ABEG TELL THEM AGAIN FOR ME OH I DON TIRE FOR SOME OF THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE WHEN "GOOGLE" IS NOW AVAILABLE TO EDUCATE THEM!!! (M.O)

You even demonstrate how you are a victim of such a system by referring to the "pulitzer prize" why didnt you say okoro prize, ade prize or musa prize Keep digging a hole for yourself.

by the way petroleum tax is not a "lil thing" it accounts for 65% of nigeria's budgetary income, other major sources of FGN revenue are import and excise duties, mining rents and royalties.
^^^^^^^
TELL THEM CAP28 THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LEARN!!! (M,O)

How about import tax is that lil as well? are you trying to tell me that all the goods that nigerians import into the country are imported tax free?

tensor says that most nigerians are self employed and therefore dont pay paye income tax, how about all the self employed traders and other business men in nigeria, do you think they will be able to set up their shops or businesses without paying tax?

Traders in the market - i suppose they trade without paying any licence fees to the local govt, the other day they showed a programme on the bbc about how the national union of road transport workers in lagos uses area boys to intimidate and shake down hundreds of traders in various markets all over lagos, why do you think they do this? where does the money obtained from this extortion racket go?

Okay lets stay with your story that nigerians do not pay tax - if that is indeed the case why is it that the respective local govts ask for tax clearance certificates before you can qualify for certain govt services?

If you truly believe what you wrote here, and knowing what you know, why is your voice the most vociferous in blaming Nigerian Government for the ills and woes that have befallen that Country What do you suggest they do to extricate themselves from the might and grasp of the West

rotimiland:

If you ask Seun, if he regrets moving Abroad. He would just look at you and smile. grin grin grin

This Rotimi wey dey mop the sweat for Femi Seun's face too dey denge pose dey talk, abi you wan lie say na you win the 10,000km race for Qatar too and it runs in the family grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 3:30am On Nov 23, 2010
PStylish:

I'm back.
I came to deliver the victory speech of we the Union (Naija lovers/Optimists/Home boys,Freemen) over you Confederates (Naija haters/Pessimists/Rebels/Escapists/Bondmen/3rd Class Citizens) only to find there are still pockets of resistance here and there spearheaded by Cap28 resorting to guerrilla tactics like militants. I guess we may have to use "little boy/fat man" once again. Seems the only hindrance to peace with you rebels is unconditional surrender.I hope you won't let it come to that. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki haven't fully recovered till date.

@Cap28
Why are you still fighting a long lost battle. I was expecting to receive your surrender instruments. I thought you had surrendered 3 threads ago when you were buttressing my points with no objection whatsoever other than what we already knew. Please don't let renegades like OvieE urge you on. We are giving you one more chance to repent and surrender. Let me teach you how to do it without betraying your lieutenants and footmen who look up to you for intellectual mentorship and direction. Just "travel of the country" (quit the topic)  and don't come back again. Tell them you are going in search of peace. Left to them alone this "war"(topic) would have ended 25 "months"(threads) ago in a resounding decisive Union victory. But you've been urging them on and encouraging them especially the likes of OvieE the chief nuisance, Debosky the retard/nonentity, Ajanlekoko whose name is a natural irony(can a dog ever pursue a wolf or hyena?) no wonder he's a rebel, Martinosi, Rotimiland, Ladyrnsk the bigxz girl whom we Unioners are jealous of just because she lives abroad e.t.c and the list of guerrillas keeps increasing just because of the negative insight and leadership you are giving them fuelled by consistent foreign brainwashing.
All your points are facts we unioners already know and have accepted and adjusted to. Nothing is forever. The road to my house will one day get tarred whether I pay tax or not. But you guys and your generations will pay evil/killing taxes till you die. No wonder the suicide rate over there is very high and the sadism too. Nigerians are happy fun-loving people. Can that be said of you guys over there? Never!!!

This is your last chance to surrender. A word is enough for the wise. Just like Paul the Apostle, your intelligence and intellectual ability will be channeled to good use in the Union after you have surrendered. Thats why we are giving you this last lifeline .Don't reject it only to perish with your blind followers. And if you love them that much you can encourage them to surrender so that we don't continue to shed fraternal blood.

A word is enough for the wise.
grin grin grin they have been decimated, decapitated, annihilated, obliterated, ganked, and jacked by the union forces grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 3:35am On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

I knew based on your comments on this thread, you are naive. But this your comment, confirm you are a cretin. If you know nothing about something you wrap your mouth.
They will cut your neck if you are a Criminal like Invisible. If you have any link showing they cut necks here, show it. We live responsible life here. That is to show you not all Nigerians abroad are into crimes before making it.  

If Seun is the most unpatriotic type, what of Francis Obikwelu, Ohuruogu, Idowu Philips e.t.c
So you want Seun to continue practicing inside Onikan stadium until he becomes useless to his parents. I will not engage you anymore on this, because you are a Never-do-well that feeds on fraudulence.
You asked where he was when Nigeria won nothing at the Olympic. That question should go to Athletic Federation of Nigeria. Those that leave the responsibility of encouraging young talented athlete and nurture them to stardom. That is enough to show you, why Nigeria would continue to be dumped. Seun went to another country where they appreciate talents more. You are here making senseless comments.
You should take time and move around to Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium , Enugu, Liberty Stadium Ibadan, National Stadium , Lagos, Ahmadu Bello Stadium , Kaduna and see talented athletes sweating it out, on their own without encouragement. You think to be a Professional Athlete, it's easy.
Seun is not useful for you, but his family knows what their son went through to get here. Seun does not need your support at this stage. To hell with you and your support.
Nobody asks you to leave Nigeria, neither must you condemn people looking for greener pasture elsewhere.
You can even decide to hang yourself, for other people's success abroad. That's your problem.  grin grin grin

says the nincompoop who is jocking a defector. that in itself says all i need to know about you. now make like a banana and split
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 23, 2010
buzugee:

grin grin grin they have been decimated, decapitated, annihilated, obliterated, ganked, and jacked by the union forces grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

This fool is still grasping at straws, sink like other defeated comerades of yours, drown for Gods sake! Nothing can save you now.
The same dilapidated stadiums you mentioned is where Mary Onyali started from. Okocha JJ and Taribo west started from Enugu stadium, Mikel Obi started from the dusty pitches of Jos, Ikechukwu Uche also started here, countless Nigerians are still swaeting it out and will make it in a Nigerian attire.
Our sports federation are not the best, but its not perfect in Qatar too. Place one foot wrong and you are hacked to death with long, shiny, curved swords by youths shrieking "Allah Akbar"
One day this fooll will come back, and demand to be appointed athletics administrator in naija, and will expect other Nigerians like Mary Onyali and Sunday Bada to step down for him! Trust Nigerians to show him shege, like we made the other fool to find out, Mr. John Fool Fashanu.
Its no skin off my nose if anyone decides to change country, but dont come rubbing it in our faces, just stay away and enjoy yourself, like am doing mine. Nigeria will get better.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by martinosi: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
cap28:

Hey bro thanks for your comments -  im going to finish watching those your links on william engdahl, you know the funny thing is that these american and european political commentators and analysts have a much more indepth understanding of why nigeria is in the mess that its in because many of them are privy to information that is beyond the reach of many people.  They are also in a position to see the bigger picture.  When you are part of a superpower your view on world issues is clearer and more precise than everyone else's.
my favourite political commentators are Michael Parenti (former professor of political science at Yale) Noam Chomsky (linguist and poltical scientist) these two are some of the most unbiased and outstanding academics in the US.  

Even when i discuss with people who are interested in politics here in the west they seem to be so much more clued up about the world compared to our own people, they  understand what is going on, obviously not all of them but the ones who are genuinely interested in politics show a much more comprehensive understanding of what is actually going on.

my favourite poltical analyst is Michael Parenti - former professor of poltical science at Yale University:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Parenti

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Parenti/World_Safe_Hypocrisy_MP.html

He is an outstanding political analyst

by the way which of my posts was the zenith bank guy impressed with? anyway look forward to speaking soon, im gonna watch those links and get back to you.

Hi Cap28, good to hear from you.
Yeah the Zenith Bankers told me you are really on point on
the issues affecting third world countries ie the financial & economic
situation of black african countries,

He said i should check out an Economist called Micheal Hudson
and an audio interview he did called "America - Host or Parasite",
i have just listened to it and all i can say is WOW! This micheal Hudson guy
shoots straight.

The truth is out there for anyone that cares to find it.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by debosky(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ PStylish

May Amadioha turn you into a retard. Uncultured lout. tongue

I wonder why a slowpoke like yourself is using American analogies to depict victories in war, why not use Nigerian examples instead? What a nincompoop.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
martinosi:

Hi Cap28, good to hear from you.
Yeah the Zenith Bankers told me you are really on point on
the issues affecting third world countries ie the financial & economic
situation of black african countries,

He said i should check out an Economist called Micheal Hudson
and an audio interview he did called "America - Host or Parasite",
i have just listened to it and all i can say is WOW! This micheal Hudson guy
shoots straight.

The truth is out there for anyone that cares to find it.

So, Zenith bankers, some of them first degree holders in different fields are now the political and economic experts on African issues? Most of our problems are self inflicted, bad leaders who seized power then and weak/corrupt leaders who still lack the courage to do the needful. America is a parasite, and any other foreign power will do the same. But their influence in our political affairs are very minimal. Go on and tell me they were the ones that told our senators to be demanding a 200% hike in salaries, or that they advised Ibori to steal govt funds or killed Yar Adua or stifled NEPA?

Michael Hudson is an expert like millions others. He has just one opinion, and there's nothing to show he is right. He is just selling his tapes, books and surviving like lots others. To lean on his opinion is mental laziness, use your own head.
After the civil war, Fredrick Forsyth wrote a book on the wr, but it was as far as he understood, the foreign world bought his own version. If you want a deep understanding about the war, ask the players like Alex Madiebo, Hassan Katsina, Theo Danjuma, C Ojukwu, Obasanjo, and many others.
Time for us to believe in ourselves than thinking the white man has superior brain and is always right in everything. You will believe Hudson, and disbelieve Okonjo-Iweala or Sanusi. I Pity you.
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
invisible!:

I will not curse you, because you are already cursed! For your information Foreigners (Non islamic) are more than those you claimed have heavy beards. Find out online the peaceful nature of this place.
I have American friends and British friends here. Even if you commit crime here, they will only jail you.
If you have any link where there was crisis, killings here in Qatar, just post it.
Your foolishness just continue to reveal by each comment of yours. I won't reply you again, because if a sane person fights with a mad man, in public. People will take both for mad men. 
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by rotimiland(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
gestapo:

This Rotimi wey dey mop the sweat for Femi Seun's face too dey denge pose dey talk, abi you wan lie say na you win the 10,000km race for Qatar too and it runs in the family grin grin

Gestapo, I will never claim what i am not. I am not like Invisible, that will stupidly brag on a forum. I am a successful person in my chosen carreer, don't know about you. I can mop my brother sweat provided he is doing the right thing to himself and loved ones in a non-criminal way. If our leaders deprive the youths the enabling environment to exhibit their talents, they should help themselves out in a legal way. Imagine Buzugee, who claimed on this forum not to relocate to Nigeria but preferred Gambia, still had gut to abuse people who opted for better life elsewhere.
Sometimes, I just think some Nairalanders are not worth taking on.
Gestapo, if you are not contented with your life, don't be angry with other's success.
Nigeria doesn't value what she has until she loses it. It's good for her.
Youths must show our corrupt leaders that without them, without committing crimes like Invisible and co, they can hit it big ! Once again, Bravo to Femi Seun Ogunode  !!!

Imagine what Nigeria provided to welcome the victorious Falcons after winning the African Women Championship in 2010.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by footreja: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
invisible!:

Mary Onyali started from. Okocha JJ and Taribo west started from Enugu stadium, Mikel Obi started from the dusty pitches of Jos, Ikechukwu Uche also started here, countless Nigerians are still swaeting it out and will make it in a Nigerian attire.

Invisible, sometimes i take you for a mad man. The Qatar you say they kill people, Okocha and Taribo went there to play football and learnt they treated them well. Do you think if Mikel remains playing for Nigerian club, he will be invited to play in the Super Eagles. I know of many local defenders who are far better than Danny Shittu, they were not invited to Super Eagles. All our Eagles players play abroad, you are here talking rubbish. Get a life bro. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

I will not curse you, because you are already cursed! For your information Foreigners (Non islamic) are more than those you claimed have heavy beards. Find out online the peaceful nature of this place.
I have American friends and British friends here. Even if you commit crime here, they will only jail you.
If you have any link where there was crisis, killings here in Qatar, just post it.
Your foolishness just continue to reveal by each comment of yours. I won't reply you again, because if a sane person fights with a mad man, in public. People will take both for mad men. 

Your life is alreaady cursed, you family is cursed, you will die a violent death with daggers slashing into your heart. A bomb will detonate near you one day. I know your madness will not allow you to run away like your comerades in naija hatered. You will come back and moan and cry over your lack of self contentment in life. Go on and lick arab yansh, e fit you well well.
There is no crisis in the country, Brits and Americans can enjoy the country and arabs are afraid of them. Naija man? Free meat to be used in atonement of other peoples sin. Continue to stay close, who will even see your corpse, na vulture go chop your meat for desert. Monkey. If you can play rough, am game, mumu!
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
mikeujoel:

grin grin grin grin grin
am jus sayin bruh grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
footreja:

Invisible, sometimes i take you for a mad man. The Qatar you say they kill people, Okocha and Taribo went there to play football and learnt they treated them well. Do you think if Mikel remains playing for Nigerian club, he will be invited to play in the Super Eagles. I know of many local defenders who are far better than Danny Shittu, they were not invited to Super Eagles. All our Eagles players play abroad, you are here talking rubbish. Get a life bro. grin grin grin

Did Okocha or Taribo play for Qatar national team?
If your answer is no, then you are impotent! Try your useless genitals on a donkey. Arguing like a slowpoke.
People that play scam with comandclem even talk here? You life don bend finish!
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by invisible2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
Where are they?
Rotimiland, footreja, bring it on! I am waiting for your rants abi you don run away as always?
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
rotimiland:

Gestapo, I will never claim what i am not. I am not like Invisible, that will stupidly brag on a forum. I am a successful person in my chosen carreer, don't know about you. I can mop my brother sweat provided he is doing the right thing to himself and loved ones in a non-criminal way. If our leaders deprive the youths the enabling environment to exhibit their talents, they should help themselves out in a legal way. Imagine Buzugee, who claimed on this forum not to relocate to Nigeria but preferred Gambia, still had gut to abuse people who opted for better life elsewhere.
Sometimes, I just think some Nairalanders are not worth taking on.
Gestapo, if you are not contented with your life, don't be angry with other's success.
Nigeria doesn't value what she has until she loses it. It's good for her.
Youths must show our corrupt leaders that without them, without committing crimes like Invisible and co, they can hit it big ! Once again, Bravo to Femi Seun Ogunode  !!!

Imagine what Nigeria provided to welcome the victorious Falcons after winning the African Women Championship in 2010.

it is obvious to me that you cant read or comprehend basic english language. dude ? i dont care where you live in the world but just dont start talking trash about nigeria. this has always being my platform up in hurr  grin better not drink gulder in pubic or mohammed will cut your scrawny neck in qatar as punishment grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Moving Abroad? by buzugee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
footreja:

you know okocha and taribo were celebrities in qatar. they lived the life of kings and hence were protected by their clubs. cant say the same for the common black man on the streets of qatar. thats a different kettle of fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34)

Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely / Thread For France Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.