Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song (29698 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Yvonne Nelson Breastfeeding Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Chelsea82: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerian belly dancer, Korra Obidi Dean who welcomed her bouncing baby girl, June Chukwuebube Dean to the world was seen in the studio recording.

The popular stage performer, Korra Obidi was seen breast feeding her charming adorable tot in the studio booth as she records her new song.

The singer cum dancer welcomed June Dean in great shape weeks ago with her doctor husband right by her side. She has now returned back to work, not letting the burden of motherhood slow her down.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DF5PFgXf4/?igshid=1j1g6066cw8rh

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/korra-obidi-seen-recording-her-new-song.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Chelsea82: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by kestolove95(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
See her bald hair, which song she don sing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by ForeThinker: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Mother love like no other

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Anything to trend.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Na we dey here

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by naijadrivablog: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Reminds me of "Crazyeyes..." character in one movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by anenymasng(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
She looks beautiful though but I dont know her.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by iamJ(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
See breast

Let me go and follow her on Instagram

I want to check something

9 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Outreachms: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Those are SUCKABLE BOOBS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Isoduwa(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
MhannyEra:
Na we dey here

Where una dey?Nor get name
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by superlanny(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
People we need to accept that our time is the time where people are certain that we have lots of fucck to spare, cus I don't know how i have been blessed or empowered by this prolific ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nolongthing3669: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
kestolove95:
See her bald hair, which song she don sing?
She's a woman like u
Show her some love
The bald hair grin

14 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Four4Clien(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2019
i actually like her, she's a strong woman

Promo! Get your own website for 13k only, see red writing below[my signature] for contact

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by partnerbizn3(f): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
I like her.

Who has her number ?
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by GOFRONT(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Chaiii......Those Bobby tho!!!

If only that Lil baby know the goodness of those boobies kept at her disposal.....

13 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by iamJ(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Outreachms:
Those are SUCKABLE BOOBS
I swear

Suck the left

Use your hands to molest the right

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by solmusdesigns: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
cool

Attention seeker oshi, hypocritical women dont see anything wrong in showing off thier boobs with the excuse of brestfeeding.. but if a man brings out his buruntashi to piss on the road they start wailing

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
This girl can dance ehh!! I wish to learn belly dance from her!!
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Booooooooobs. I see paradise in her chest wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by AgadiNwoke: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Attention seeker oshi, hypocritical women dont see anything wrong in showing off thier boobs with the excuse of brestfeeding.. but if a man brings out his buruntashi to piss on the road they start wailing

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Bukden16(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Looking at these yummy boobs ehn...

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Nomswag: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
grin I almost gave a f*ck
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by PureGoldh(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Wow... Nice one.

Mothers love
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by smitaro(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2019
which kind hazardous nose ring she wear lyk dat.
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Saheed9: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2019
This is so wrong, just stressing the poor baby for clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by simple250: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2019
iamJ:
I swear

Suck the left

Use your hands to molest the right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by Aspiringstudent: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
please help my life ,i desperately need help within 30 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/5493454/
Re: Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song by deolurexy1(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje’s Hair Shaved By ‘in-laws’ In "Ewuro" / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.