Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Something You Might Find Interesting. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Something You Might Find Interesting. (672 Views)

CS:GO. Is This Interesting Sport For You? What You Think About It To Game? / Take This Interesting Brain Game / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something You Might Find Interesting. by Letsgame: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
I have been sitting in palpable excitement -- a mixture of uncertainty and thoughts of what could be, unable to come up with the right way to introduce a 'stupid' thing I cooked up in the heat of extreme boredom. Some of the questions running through my mind are: 'will people like it?' , 'is it entertaining at all or enough?' , 'how do I even start?'

But, scr*w it. As much as I hate to dish out something I am not 100% certain of its quality, I am going to remain uncertain of its quality until I dish it out and reviews(positive, negative, and harsh) starts to roll in. So here goes.

Boredom got the better part of me the other day. Okay. Boredom gets me everyday. There is no point in lying. But this particular boredom was different, because, it made me productive. I was checking my whatsapp the 100th time in 2 minutes hoping to meet some message from a crush or something, then my 'wandered' off to this group I created only for myself and my second whatsapp number(weird, I know). I started to type up different whatsapp emojis and then I made 'art'. I did this for like a week and then I started to see the game in it, as an aspiring game designer. After about a week(it could have been done sooner but I am lazy like that), of tweaking the game mechanics, story, and putting together different whatsapp emojis, I finally got it.

I would love you all to meet ILE-AYE - a whatsapp based role playing game - 'the first of its kind'(I think I am allowed to say that). What is ile-aye? Ile-aye is simplicity mixed with entertainment. An escape from occasional or frequent(if you are like me) boredom.

I hope this little write-up(or whatever it is) was able to get you a little bit curious about what kind of game this is and how is it going to be played on whatsapp, of all platforms. I can tell you what kind of game it is, but how to play it, you will have to see for yourself. So join me on whatsapp.

To know more about the game and my contact details, check out this short and pretty interesting document

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAiFC8XkiaDohwhHHsgsJ5sl4GyMkRHx/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Earn / Nova Launcher Apk Download For Android / How Much Can I Sell My Ps4 Slim US Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.