Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Remy Human Hair - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Remy Human Hair (6554 Views)

Best Quality Hair - Remy Indian Hair And Brazilian Hair, Wigs, Lace Wig, Weaves / 100% Pure Virgin Remy Hair / For Your India Remy Virgin Hair ,direct From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remy Human Hair by queent: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
[size=14pt][center]I have for sale 100% remy human hair

100%  Virgin real hair

Remy hair, can be made to be straight, curly and wavy.

Tangle Free, all hair are 100% high quality.

I have virgin Indian human hair, Peruvian Chinese and Brazilianhuman hair

I have natural wave, straight and body wave

10in, 14in, 16in, 18in, 20in and 24in

All the hair are in same direction and will never tangle.

Very soft,  grade AAA

Contact me for prices My bbpin 23921B5F.[/center][/size]

Re: Remy Human Hair by queent: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2010
[size=14pt]Contact me for prices on 07574796537 or dress-forles@live.co.uk[/size]

Re: Remy Human Hair by queent: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2010
[size=15pt]I also sale in Nigeria email dress-forless@live.co.uk[/size]

Re: Remy Human Hair by queent: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2010
[size=15pt]I also sale in Nigeria email dress-forless@live.co.uk or my 23921B5F[/size]

Re: Remy Human Hair by queent: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
[size=15pt]Lots more hair avaliable Contact me for prices My bbpin 23921B5F[/size]

Re: Remy Human Hair by angelshalo: 5:26am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Remy Human Hair by golibzhair: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Christmas Hair Sales!!!!

We are offering UNBEATABLE Prices this Xmas while stock lasts!!!.

Our products are virgin 100% human hair, no shedding, no tangle, no lice, re-style able, dye able.
In Stock are:-

1)Indian hair
2)Brazilian hair
3)Peruvian hair
4)Malaysian hair
5)Mongolian hair
6)Spanish hair
7)Italian hair
coolFilipino hair
9) Cambodian hair
10) Russian hair

[size=28pt]3 PACKS FOR N28,000 Only[/size].. Offer valid while stock lasts.
For more Info Call -[size=20pt] 08184186026[/size].

We deliver Nationwide.

Re: Remy Human Hair by GrowYourSales(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Are you trying to find a reliable store to order original human hair at wholesale price?

Check this out

Where to Buy Original Cheap Human Hair Wholesale in Lagos, Nigeria

Remember to bookmark this page

(1) (Reply)

B-eazy Academy 8 Weeks Shoe And Bag Making Course / Authentic Brazilian Hair Distributor Wanted In Nigeria! / Buy Your Wholesale Human Hair At China Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.