Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Actress Chimezie Chukwu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actress Chimezie Chukwu (1009 Views)

Actress Lota Chukwu Lands Debut Lead Role In Cinema Film / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / Obele Chukwu Season 1&2 (a.k.a Odumeje) – Zubby Micheal Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chimezie Chukwu by Nollyfilm: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Actress Chimezie chukwu Biography was born on August 17th 1987 in Imo state to the family of former chief Godwin chukwu and Margaret chukwu. Originally hails from mgbidi oru west imo state. Chimezie chukwu grew up in a family of four as the fourth child, she has two elder sister and one elder brother. Her first movie is my mother's will in 2008, she studied mass communication, in Anabara state University of science and technology uli. 2004 - 2008, Do her youth service at the year of 2009 to 2010 in West end Delta State
She enter politics the year 2011 and was made youth leader of young lady called Agendies, During Imo state election. She become film producer 2013, when she produced her first film called Tears of the orphans wit Actor Jim iyke, she also works as marketer. She contested for councilorship and won 2018 Under the Government of Owelle Rochas okorocha, as hon. Councillor representing Uzinaumu Mgbidi ward1 oru west imo State. Her present profile, She is now address as Hon. Chimezie chukwu. She own a movie company called chi-talent movies production and YouTube channel Chimezietv. Instagram, Facebook, Facebook fanpage Chimezie chukwu

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Harper Zilmer? Age, Height, Wiki, Bio, E.T.C / Miss World Show / I Just Watched:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.