Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya (13556 Views)

Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya) / Access Bank Secures Final Approval To Acquire Kenya's Transnational Bank / Access Bank Secures Final Approval For Kenyan Transnational Bank Acquisition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by bizhop01: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
SoNature:

Access Bank didn't take over Diamond Bank, please. The two banks merged

Based on their forward-looking statement, Diamond Bank had to change its logo to that of Access because the latter has more branches around the world. Hence, it was more economical.

Please don't argue with me; I am just using this platform to enlighten people.

Yes, Diamond Bank struggled at some point, but Access Bank did not acquire it. The deal was a merger.

Wetting this one dey talk?
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by Legendguru: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by Mryacks: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Their every now and then maintenance brouhaha has really affected their services in a wrong way... Lately, every single transaction I do I get charged twice the amount; meaning whomever I'm sending money gets twice the same amount.

A failed transaction too, money would be deducted. Their system seems messed up. An immigration officer that I sent money to for a service via Access Mobile Banking App got twice the amount and has already blown away the double and now he promises to pay after a month. Just imagine cry

Sorry about that. Mine is I bought Glo airtime twice thru the 901 short code. The money (3k)has been deducted twice but till now no airtime. One week now!
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by Umarzy(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Mryacks:

Sorry about that. Mine is I bought Glo airtime twice thru the 901 short code. The money (3k)has been deducted twice but till now no airtime. One week now!

That's how Access bank do. I always experience this everytime..just go and complain on their twitter page @accessbank_help.

One of my worst regret in life is having an access bank account and am planning to close it soon. Already moved all my funds from there though. Useless bank and nonsense
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by Mryacks: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Umarzy:

That's how Access bank do. I always experience this everytime..just go and complain on their twitter page @accessbank_help.

One of my worst regret in life is having an access bank account and am planning to close it soon. Already moved all my funds from there though. Useless bank and nonsense

Ok thanks. Will check that complain desk.
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by Foxman19: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love access bank.
Re: Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya by searchng4love: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Mulls $20 Billion Offers To Sell Transmission Assets / NNPC Pays N85bn Into Federation Account / Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup on VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.