Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

New And Sealed Blackberry Bold Black 9700 Unlocked And Htc Hd2 Phone 4 Sale** - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New And Sealed Blackberry Bold Black 9700 Unlocked And Htc Hd2 Phone 4 Sale** (1010 Views)

Bold2 & Bold3 Sales: Brand New Black Berry Tour For Sale Unlocked And Seale / Htc Hd2,blackberry Bold 9700,torch,9700, Curve 3g Incredible Offers,avialable / White New And Sealed Blackberry 9800 Torch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Sealed Blackberry Bold Black 9700 Unlocked And Htc Hd2 Phone 4 Sale** by RYES: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
New and sealed Blackberry Bold Black 9700 unlocked and HTC HD2

Blackberry Bold Black 9700

AS NEW BOXED - comes with manuals, charger, official Blackberry pouch, data cable, cds etc,

This is an unwanted gift as I decided to go for the iPhone 4.

The picture within this AD is the actual phone.
41,000 or nearest offer,

pls call if you buying either the bb oor the htc on 08121841941,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Htc Hd2 Mobile Phone New and sealed Condition

This is a stunning phone, the large 4.3 screen is perfect for viewing films and TV shows. I have installed CorePlayer, which plays back DivX and XviD video files with ease. It’s literally the perfect tool for a commute to work. I have included the 2GB memory card in the phone and there is a folder 'apps' for you to use should you decide you want the apps I have installed while using the phone.

The Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system gives the HTC HD2 a level of customisability unlike any other smart phone. You really can make it your own and with the 1Ghz Snapdragon processer and 448mb RAM it’s multitasking ability is brilliant.

It also uses Outlook Mobile as its email client, so if you have Microsoft Office at home using Active Sync and/or push technology allows you to keep you inbox in sync at home and on the move.

I have loved this phone and treated it as such there literally isn’t a scratch on it. The phone is also still under warranty until February 2011.

I have installed all ROM updates and hotfixes so the phone is incredibly stable and reliable.

Also, the geeks at xda developers http://www.xda-developers.com have designed different ROMS (allowing you to customise the operating system and really make the phone your own)

Technical Specifications; as published on the HTC website:

CPU Processing Speed
1GHz Snapdragon processor

Power & Battery1
Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Capacity: 1230 mAh
Talk time:

WCDMA: Up to 320 mins
GSM: Up to 380 mins
Standby time2:
WCDMA: Up to 390 hours
GSM: Up to 490 hours
Video playback Up to 8 hours
Audio playback: Up to 12 hours

Camera
5 megapixel color camera
Auto focus
Dual LED flashlight
Connectors
3.5 mm stereo audio jack
Standard Micro-USB
(5-pin micro-USB 2.0)
Sensors
G-Sensor
Proximity sensor
Ambient light sensor

Social Networking
Facebook™ integration
Sharing photos on Facebook and Twitter
Sharing videos on YouTube™
HTC Peep™ for twittering

Display
Type: Capacitive touch screen
Resolution: 480 X 800 WVGA

Operating System
Windows Mobile® 6.5 Professional

Storage
ROM: 512 MB
RAM: 448 MB
Expansion slot: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
Network Bands3
Europe:
HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Asia Pacific:
HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Internet4
Browser: Opera Mobile
3G:
Up to 7.2 Mbps download speed
Up to 2 Mbps upload speed
GPRS: Up to 114 kbps download speed
EDGE: Up to 560 kbps download speed
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
Tethering
Internet Sharing through USB or Bluetooth
Wi-Fi Router
Bluetooth
Bluetooth® 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate
Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, BIP, BPP, DUN, FTP, GAP, GOEP, HFP, HID, HSP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP, SPP

Multimedia
Windows Media® Player
Albums
Pictures & Videos
FM Radio
Audio supported formats:
.aac, .amr, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .mp4, .qcp, .wav, .wma
Video supported formats:
.wmv, .asf, .mp4, .3gp, .3g2, .m4v, .avi

HTC Footprints
Digital Compass

If you're interested give me a call 08121841941,

(1) (Reply)

FBI Offers $3million Reward For Notorious Hacker / I Need A Laptop Solar Charger Or Something Like That / Check Out This Locally Made Hand Washing Basin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.