Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido (75403 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by GistGoViral: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chioma recently shared photos of how her 5 months old pregnancy look like, an Instagram user tackles her and said she's not the first to get pregnant for Davido and it's no big deal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4DduU2npAk

Read their exchange and fans reactions below!

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/chioma-reacts-to-lady-who-said-shes-not-the-first-to-get-pregnant-for-davido

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by GistGoViral: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Charleys: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mama Ifeanyi is the new name until Davido marries her officially.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
No matter what you do in this life, someone must say something bad!!!! Live your life o my people.

Contact me to market your product on social media to get more costumers. Check siggy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Amazingman(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Charleys:
Mama Ifeanyi is the new name until Davido marries her officially.

U must have been through a lot

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mma ify

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Passionate888: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Naija girls and the pull her down factor..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by myfan: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Uyiii: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
women are actually their worse enemies, very jealous creatures!
instead of this one to channel her attention to looking for funds to get the size of her nose right and of course up her game in her facial make-up, she's here meddling and peddling in the affairs of another, inhaling everyone's breatheundecided!
person wey be say if davido cough like this, she go open her dirty yansh wide like kaduna express road.

see how person carry nose like two boarding-house iron buckets, do face like wetin dem nor dey use again_ yeye thing!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by simonlee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
until Davido marries you, you're no different from his other baby mamas undecided

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
simonlee:
until Davido marries you, you're no different from his other baby mamas undecided

We all hope, davido will keep to his promise and marry her.

If not? Na baby mama she be.

That's the pure truth. She has joined the bandwagon of numerous baby mamas out there.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Onyi22(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chioma don suffer
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Amazingman:

U must have been through a lot

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by jendhorlee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
but, is she the first ?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Xclusiveme: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chioma's Delivery really made Adesua depressed.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Oluwatosean(m): 1:50am On Oct 27, 2019
She prolly also ain't gonna be the last

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Threebear(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2019
simonlee:
News flash ...they're married traditionally .

The only thing left now is their white wedding .

In the eyes of the land , elders and parents they're legally married .

Only Instagram generation thinks differently because there are no fancy wedding gowns and 2 million naira cake to obsess to pandiculation .

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Igetmyown247: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2019
K
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Blessinzy(f): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2019
she couldn't conceal the jealousy! chai women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by poojajaipur1660(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by ursullalinda(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Following her and sending heart emojis......Frenemies.......avoid them like a plague
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Briells: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
So much hate... Where is the Love?

Treat that keloid the natural way today contact me on zero 8 zero six 2 five 1 one six 1 0 for your permanent natural solution

1 Like

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by trendymarseey(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
hmmmn
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by iCauseTrouble: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
I am a Lawyer and I am 32. From a struggling home. I had a modest growing up and I worked hard to make a 3rd Class Degree at a Federal University, I didn't go to Law school afterward but eventually got called to Bar years after.

My uncle that promised me a placement died Months before I got called to the Nigeria Bar.

Prior to that I have an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. I have done all I can to get a job but I have been unlucky with that too.

Last year I managed raise over 400,000 to travel to Europe and I was duped.

I worked with few Lawyers here in a sleepy state capital in the South West of the Country and I am living terribly ,maybe worse than a lot of school leavers. All I have to myself is a small office space, my certificates and my strong but failing heart.

I am tired, depressed, frustrated and suicidal. I don't know how to continue living. I am fed up and fast going down the drain.

I need Prayers, Job, encouragement advice and any support and assistance whatsoever.

I am at a very dark position in my life and I am weary and presently secluded from people.

Please Help.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Passionate888:
Naija girls and the pull her down factor..
One of the reasons the country is where it is.
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Kendumazy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jealous people everywhere
Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
victorian:

We all hope, davido will keep to his promise and marry her.

If not? Na baby mama she be.

That's the pure truth. She has joined the bandwagon of numerous baby mamas out there.
People don't like the truth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido by Boatswain: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Chioma's Delivery really made Adesua depressed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.