Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result (3655 Views)

I Have Collected My PhD Notification Of Result. / Transcripts Vs Statement Of Result.......any Difference? / What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by Dremog: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
Pls i want to do WES(US) course to course evaluation of my degree but currently my certificate is not yet ready what i have is my statement of result. I want to know if my statement of result can be accepted by WES(US) for the evaluation. Thanks.
Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by LifeQuest(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dremog:
Hello everyone,
Pls i want to do WES(US) course to course evaluation of my degree but currently my certificate is not yet ready what i have is my statement of result. I want to know if my statement of result can be accepted by WES(US) for the evaluation. Thanks.

Have you applied to WES first? Usually when you apply, there are documents they will ask you to forward to them through your school. Although, in most cases they will still verify from your school.

Or when you apply, you can declare what you have at the moment. However, it is you transcript they will like to evaluate.

2 Likes

Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by Dremog: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
LifeQuest:

Have you applied to WES first? Usually when you apply, there are documents they will ask you to forward to them through your school. Although, in most cases they will still verify from your school.

Or when you apply, you can declare what you have at the moment. However, it is you transcript they will like to evaluate.
Yes, i have applied to WES(US) and have gotten my reference number from them but i saw they require certificate and transcripts from my university. I can get the transcripts from my school but the certificate is not ready yet.
Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by LifeQuest(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Dremog:
Yes, i have applied to WES(US) and have gotten my reference number from them but i saw they require certificate and transcripts from my university. I can get the transcripts from my school but the certificate is not ready yet.

That makes it simple. Write to your school to send to WES directly. Let your school deal with WES directly because it is better that way. However, this is Nigeria, you need to follow up with your school to do the needful.
Good luck
Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by keska2020: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2020
Good Morning, Please how do you go about it? Thanks
Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by keska2020: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Dremog:
Hello everyone,

Please I wanted to know how you go about it. Thanks.
Re: WES(US) Evaluation With Statement Of Result by Bond4141(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
keska2020:

Please I wanted to know how you go about it. Thanks.

Pls ao did u later go about it. I'm currently in the same situation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unad Post-ume Result Is Out And Pre-degree Form Wil Close On The 25 Of This Month / When Will Ikere Ekiti College Of Education Post Utme Result Is Going To Be Out? / History Of Physical Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.