Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires (2238 Views)

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki / Gracias Agro-allied Farms Ltd Is Giving You An Opportunity 2 Invest Into Farming / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2020
May all that you do in this new month be productive and successful. Happy New Month to you
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Myrealtor(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:43am On May 02, 2021
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2021
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.” - Theodore Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur..
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” David Waronker.
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
“Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!” - John Jacob Astor, real estate and business mogul
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie, billionaire industrialist
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Viktoreze:
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Viktoreze:

Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:22am On May 22, 2022
Viktoreze:
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
“You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” Gordon B. Hinkley
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
“90% of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.” Andrew Carnegie
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
“The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” Andrew Carnegie
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
“You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.” Gordon B. Hinkley
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires by Viktoreze(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” Robert Kiyosaki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Visionary Real Estate Investor. / Buy Back Investment Plan On Land Banking: Get Roi In 180days.... CLOSED / Standard 3br Flat @ Atunrase Estate. Gbagada. All Room Ensuite 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.