Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? (1311 Views)

I Need Help Please ( Have I Been Scammed?) / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Nigerian MMM Investor: I Lost Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mre
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Solsix(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
You won't believe if I tell you that your is even better. I just dontwant to talk, but one or the other I am surving.
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
I am even homeless and starving. I am truly fed up
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by hoyze24: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
This sounds really difficult with you but it brings out a good reflection that you understand what you're going through, you're tired of it and want to get out. It's difficult to get good jobs in a fast way in Nigeria, one has to saddle with displeasing jobs and the likes for some initial years. However, I would advise you start connecting with people as much as you can offline and online. It could even be in your place of religious worship. One way or the other, you might get someone who would help with what you need at the moment and some could volunteer to get you a job, learn valuable skills or start businesses. Keep doing this and I can assure you help would come before the year runs out. Don't be so bothered about your age, you can't do anything about that.
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by mizzyoma(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
It will get better don't give up bro hang in there it's always darkest before the dawn, if possible seek physical contact counseling outside social media. It's a phase and it will pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Justanodadude: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
i dunno if you'll be interested in a binary options strategy that i have given some people here for free. I'll give you too for free. I dont know if it'll work for you but giving up should not be an option. send me a message
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by naijaman2225(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GOOD HEALTH, WITH THAT YOU CAN MOVE AROUND. FORTUNATELY YOU ARE A LAWYER, MOVE AROUND, LOOK FOR MODEST ASSIGNMENTS TO START WITH. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by idu1(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Cumtroller: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
A private mortuary in the south east needs able bodied cleaners and mortuary attendants .

If you are interested in changing your financial situation then send a message. Pay is attractive.
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 11, 2019
Please Help.... cry
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
It's not funny and how do you sleep?

Cumtroller:
A private mortuary in the south east needs able bodied cleaners and mortuary attendants .

If you are interested in changing your financial situation then send a message. Pay is attractive.
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by meekhat: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2019
If you are interested in getting $3-$5 per day doing survey online, check my signature
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls help
Re: Have I Lost Everything To Live For In Life??? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Now On!!! Locally Fabricated Heavy Industrial Machines. Contact For More Details / Invest In this Property / 100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.