Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet (21013 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Speaks On His Encounter With Jesus / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Seandisputed(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wouldn't blame him though. An average Nigerian is gullible even the educated ones.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by htweet(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Some Nigerians are so gullible! Imagine..?! Well, need fund for that start up project? Check my signatures...
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Thegoodone13(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
J111333:
Gullibility is a big disease.
...but Truecaller is not always right though, not even up to 50% accurate.
depends on what people use to save your name and what name you used on Facebook.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Nuclear99(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83514813:

Lol cheesy
We can relate to this.
It happened just some weeks back.
A very hilarious day.
Still so funny thinking back to it now.
Baba Sule was in so much shock that night seeing his daughter's name popped up on the phone screen!
cheesy wink.

Illiteracy is not a disease...... it's something WORSE!
Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Emyogalanya: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:

The most jobless person worldwide grin
sounds like an award or a title. that guy really Deserves to win it back to back on a daily basis

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by henryhemon(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
collinsDeji:
A Twitter user with the handle @Ms_Dashy took to the platform to narrate his hilarious encounter with an electrician that came to work in their house.

According to the young man, the electrician was shocked when he called him his name and surname which he saw on true caller�. This prompted the electrician to request for prayer thinking he was a Prophet.

“A new electrician came to work in our house. I called him his name and surname cuz that’s what I saw on true caller�. Dude was so shocked and started asking me if I am a Prophet! Now he wants me to pray for him and his children. Some Nigerians are so gullible ehn! This is how people get duped and scammed �����������.”,

he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ms_Dashy/status/1188331808389304320

https://thickmatch.com/man-narrates-encounter-electrician-thinks-prophet/

First Ms dashy isn't a man.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by henryhemon(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Thegoodone13:
depends on what people use to save your name and what name you used on Facebook.

Nah you can change it.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Chiemeka1: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
So your senses tell you he is gullible, for asking you to pray for him.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Waper2(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oya, start your prophetic ministry ���.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Onyi90(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
I smell lies as usual
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by tete7000(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
collinsDeji:
A Twitter user with the handle @Ms_Dashy took to the platform to narrate his hilarious encounter with an electrician that came to work in their house.

According to the young man, the electrician was shocked when he called him his name and surname which he saw on true caller�. This prompted the electrician to request for prayer thinking he was a Prophet.

“A new electrician came to work in our house. I called him his name and surname cuz that’s what I saw on true caller�. Dude was so shocked and started asking me if I am a Prophet! Now he wants me to pray for him and his children. Some Nigerians are so gullible ehn! This is how people get duped and scammed �����������.”,

he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ms_Dashy/status/1188331808389304320

https://thickmatch.com/man-narrates-encounter-electrician-thinks-prophet/

But you could have pray with him that God helps him resolve his gullibility. �
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by danot1030: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tell him to give you prophet offering, sacrificial offering, first fruit and last fruit and pay you his tithe henceforth.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic- Arthur c Clarke
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by LORDKing001: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Ignorance is the culprit here cheesy

Navyblu sometimes not in that direction
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by LORDKing001: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Seandisputed:
Wouldn't blame him though.
An average Nigerian is gullible even the educated ones.
What do you know about been gullible?
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by iammolise(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is typically why fake pastors can be kissing a girl in front of the congregation and no one bothered to find 2 by 2 to factory reset his brain and correct the sodomic act.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by goat22: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Ms_dashy is a man? shocked

Yes, he's a gay man. Very popular gay man in obinato village of anambra. He also goes by Baba talk and see.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by don4real18(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Not being technologically inclined doesn't make him stupid. The Ms_Dashy who happens to be a man could have educated him.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Once you make any financial demand, the man go pay am. Even if e no get money, e go borrow to pay cos the man don believe you.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by femi4: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
J111333:
Gullibility is a big disease.
...but Truecaller is not always right though, not even up to 50% accurate.
Its 75% accurate

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by edoairways: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
CollinsDeji don't blame him rather blame circumstances
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by DeriNwamamatene: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
Electrician you could have deceived and use for money rituals
[/s]
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by DeriNwamamatene: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83514813:

Lol cheesy
We can relate to this.
It happened just some weeks back.
A very hilarious day.

Baba Sule was in so much shock that night seeing his daughter's name popped up on the phone screen!
cheesy wink

Illiteracy is not a disease...... it's something WORSE!
[/s]
shatap
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by DeriNwamamatene: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:

Won fi omo Ore bo Ore

Ewo!
[/s]
shatap
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Seandisputed(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
LORDKing001:
What do you know about been gullible?
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by DeriNwamamatene: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83515078:

Lol cheesy.
Nairalanders said your achievement in life is your 2000 likes here wey you carry for head like gala
Better go find work do and make mama proud.
Kiddo with misplaced priority!
cheesy
[/s]
shatap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC / Is It Morally Right For A Pastor To Use A Phone To Read Out Bible? / It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.