Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo (74288 Views)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko / Mercy Eke Receives The Key To Her Duplex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Amanda4life: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
He did not see all the bad roads and those living poor in this country mchew

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by notoriousbabe: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
larryeffizy1:
Oluwa.... Ranti mi as the year is running to an end...

Being optimistic....
wait till 2070 jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Ibcrown(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
All this men investing on this girl are not doing it for free, she must surely give something in return

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by DaddyNimo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokoA:
Eyah.. No guy will enjoy being ike right now.. ��
why? is it a bad thing to have a successful gf?
typical low self-esteem Nigerian nigger I spit on you.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by idonhammer: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
And our best graduating students are there begging for airtime and transport fare and no one cares how they survive.

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by yomip3t(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Thousands of homeless in the country. Thousands of kids hungry on the street.

All these ones can do is to give money for a purn show winner.

I know some idiots will come for me but I pray you experience what those who are homeless and hungry are facing. God will grant you that grace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by edoairways: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Olalan:
Celebration of mediocrity.......
And you are commenting on a mediocritic post

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by SKINDOGGY: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
GistTeller:
First female winner of Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Mercy Eke was excited as she receives four bedroom duplex in Victoria Crest homes from billioniare businessman, Ned Okonkwo and his wife. Gistmore reports

The key of the duplex was presented to her openly at an event, other celebrities spotted were; Cubana Chief Priest and ex BBNaija housemates.

Recall Ned Okonkwo and his wife gifted Mercy $10,000 a few week ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IaryAghyA/?igshid=56p6cwsot68c

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-winner-mercy-receives-four-bedroom-duplex-from-billioniare-businessman
10k usd for displaying yanch 4 TV Chai my chest shocked na nonsense dy gv money 4 dis country ooo may God airpus shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by magnumx: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Misplaced priorities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by BRASH: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ike better go look for money b4 this babe start oppressing him with her money because more money miss road are still gonna donate to her.

Very soon she will start seeing him as a gigolo.

I pity him.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Arysexy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why give more to the haves while the have nots are in need of help?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by jaxxy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo
This girl is really the luckiest and the most successful BBN housemates

I must audition next year,next year is my year
Rebecca 2020

She’s the 1st lady of bbnaija, Queen of highlights and has a special grace.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Blessinzy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ned Nwoko must trend... anything to remain relevant.
bbn is the surest short cut to success in Nigeria.
any need to go school again?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by kunlegboye(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
What's wrong with this society of ours self?...a billionaire will gift out to already made fellow but forget the real poor that he's supposed to raise up...So many poor in our society yet they won't see them...This is weird to me,that girl doesn't need that gift again...she's rich already.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by SKINDOGGY: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo

Rebecca 2020
Rebecca BBNaija kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by DCmonster: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo

Rebecca 2020
You that's not fine wants to go for BBNaija audition? You won't make it beyond the gate. Jealous and ugly girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo

Rebecca 2020
i will vote 4 u. Lets get to no each oda nw.
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by kokoA(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
DaddyNimo:

why? is it a bad thing to have a successful gf?
typical low self-esteem Nigerian nigger I spit on you.
hunkle face your front.. Your level of comprehension is low so you can't understand what I mean totally..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Agugbadin: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
IAmSkinny:
Good for her. I only wish celebrities and politicians would extend this kind gestures to brilliant students, who graduate with first class.
Remember I still have this clean nikon D3200 camera with Nikkor 35mm f1.8 lens for sale.
WhatsApp me zero814537347four

You made a valid point, BBNija does not add any value to our country, creativity should be encouraged and celebrated. They should stop celebrating mediocrity and unclothedness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by PropertyBase: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow that's wonderful.. me I sell 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments with 10years payment plan incase another person is planning to buy and gift out... Just check my signature for details.

Payment na for 10years, Lekki & Surulere

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by kunlegboye(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
yomip3t:
Thousands of homeless in the country. Thousands of kids hungry on the street.

All these ones can do is to give money for a purn show winner.

Exactly my cry too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Henri8: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oya where dem Tacha fans?
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Vikzz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
kokoA:
Eyah.. No guy will enjoy being ike right now.. ��

No guy will enjoy living like a king at the expense of a babe, with other entitlements, and freebies... In Naija??! Most guys are currently queuing up in the event of a breakup. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by mikkycoins(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Netanya:
God I don't want to live a life like this ladies, but I want to be successful. Help me
He will o
Many live theirs like her but not as popular or rich as her
Learnt something in life
What will be will be no matter who you are

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by eternityk: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Guy
Where is this local rice produced
I want to invest
Is it planted and harvested in Ogun state?
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Tbasicme: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beckysexy:
Congratulations Lambo

Rebecca 2020

Well I saw the audition in Ibadan, it was so disheartening that out of over 10,000 applicants non was shortlisted. Some girls fainted because of the stress and the crowd. Well if you still insist you wanna audition well Good luck

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Angelfrost(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Aku2078:

I hope your are servicing your puna for the real servicings

Well, they might pick based on merit next year... Or not! grin
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by Offisteven: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Now let the firing begin.
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo by emy9(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Netanya:
God I don't want to live a life like this ladies, but I want to be successful. Help me

Depends on your view of success dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Emmanuella: "Tell Us Your Source Of Income" / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.