Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun (28629 Views)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Stitching Woman's Womb & Urinary Tract Together In Ondo / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by etcsines: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
The Police in Ogun State have arrested a 56-year-old fake doctor for allegedly conducting an illegal abortion that killed one Kehinde Olakitan.

The suspect identified as Salahudeen Jamiu was October 24 at his hospital, Mojisola Maternity Clinic, after the woman’s husband filed a complaint at Onipanu Division in Ogun State.

It was gathered that the deceased who was the woman’s husband had received a call from her friend Dupe Odebunmi that she was on admission at the clinic.

But before he could get to the hospital, it was gathered that the suspect and his accomplices had evacuated his wife’s body and dumped it at a building near his residence.

Angered by the development, the man, it was gathered, filed a complaint at the police station which led to a manhunt of the fake doctor and his eventual arrest.

The Nation gathered that it was after the suspect’s arrest the man knew his wife, a mother of four, was pregnant and had proceeded to have an abortion without his knowledge.

It was learnt that Odebunmi, a drug hawker, was the one who introduced the deceased to the quack doctor for the procedure but notified her husband after the woman had died.

Odebunmi, according to a police source, claimed she was not aware the doctor dumped the woman’s body near her residence.

Confirming the incident, police spokesman Abimbola Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent (DSP) said both the doctor and Odebunmi were being interrogated.

He said, “The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Onipanu SP Magdalene Adeniji received the complaint and detailed detectives to track the operator of the maternity centre who was on the run at the time.

“Their efforts yielded positive result when the suspect was arrested on October 24. He admitted that he carried out abortion on the woman who was brought by Odebunmi and that in the process she died.

“He confessed that he was not a trained medical doctor that he learnt the practice off the street. He also admitted to have dumped the woman’s body near her house pit of fear.

“The corpse has been deposited at the General Hospital Mortuary in Ota for autopsy. The Commissioner of Police Bashir Makama has ordered the transfer of the suspect to homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for proper action.

“The CP also appealed to the public to always patronise qualified health providers whenever the need arises instead of seeking medical assistance from quack.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/fake-doctor-held-for-fatal-abortion-housewife-in-ogun/

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by emeijeh(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
So the woman was still playing away games.

Shame

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Olalan(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Unfaithful wife meets a quack doctor.........result is death and jail.
BTW i wonder what men see in housewives that have already birthed children..........don't know What they enjoy in them

36 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
A statement from the command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the deceased, a mother of four, had gone to Salahudeen's hospital, Mojisola Maternity Clinic, for an abortion without the consent of her husband.
She doesn't wants a 5th child and she ended up killing herself and the baby.
Sad!

What part of the thread the 2 posters above saw that she was cheating on her hubby or she is unfaithful?!
Lazy youths that can never read a short thread and comprehend!
They just comment for likes,
Especially that one wey Carry 2000 likes for head on his signature like gala! wink

Shame!

life103:
the fact she didn't let her husband know she was going for abortion suggests she's been cheating on her husband
SMH!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by ursullalinda(f): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
When you think you have seen it all....wonder what a mother of four will say to her maker when she will asked what killed.... Big shame
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Chainsmokers: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
If i say something now they will say its tribalism. undecided

Something undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Comedian2019: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
When I saw Ogun,...
Bad news

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Goldenheart(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inside life no sweet like five alive o....

Be guided
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Luckysbab: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
A lot of women have brains not even befitting of a fish... Just too dumb.

May we not marry dumb wives o.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
No much comment to read.
Next please.
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by OyiboPep: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why?

Why endanger your life?

RIP.
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Mubbyleey(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
The government really needs to create awareness about Family planning, Lack of Family planning in this country is one of the major reasons people are in abject poverty today...

Wanted to pin point this on the uneducated folks but even the educated ones are not left behind. Birth control should be taken very seriously in this country to curve poverty.

She wasted her life because she didn't do family planning, what a pathetic way to go undecided

16 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Chisaedhor: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
S/W Again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
She opted for an abortion because she knew the world was gonna find out about her away games. She ended up losing her life in the process. Infidelity doesn't pay.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by akinbode1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inside life.....
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by hopefulLandlord: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is one of the reasons abortion should be legalised

If it were she wouldn't have sought out a quack and she'd be alive

Abortion being a criminal act is why these quacks are in business

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by grandstar(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
I doubt the unborn child belonged to her husband. If it did, she probably wasn't ready to raise another child and knew her husband would have contrary opinions.

The woman must have had little education because she should quickly have realised the man was a fraud. He had probably conducted many successful ones in the past. I am sure he has done irreparable damage to many wombs.

He should be persecuted and made to face the full wrath of the law.

More importantly, all these fake canters should be closed down and their operators persecuted

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
angry
Ododuwa nation can't fail us

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
So sad but why abortion.
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by seunlayi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is good news to me although I m sorry for the loss but this will serve as warning to others that prefer to flush out instead of prevention
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by lyriclekidd(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nkan nbe
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by spafu(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why abort the pregnancy? Why put your life at risk? I pray you find eternal rest.

Meanwhile, good people, I am here again. You guys have been helping me put food on the table for my family and me by simpling clicking the links on my signature.
Please, I need more clicks to make up to $100 for the month of October. Thank you as you Click and boost my offers.
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by WonderManly(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Legalize abortion

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by chukwuibuipob: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
lipsrsealed sad cool : hang him(
Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by vibewithme(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2019
That child is just so lucky he/she wasn't born into this clown-ass country.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by notoriousbabe: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2019
See as the idiot resemble Mannabbqgrils

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun by coldFLARES1(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2019
emeijeh:
So the woman was still playing away games.

Shame
Not necessarily so. The worldview of some men, who despite being largely unable to cater foe the needs of their families, wouldn't mind having more kids should pregnancy result from their intercourse, is the reason some women would secretly procure an abortion when they fall pregnant.

Afterall, it's them that feel the agony of a starving family the more and also the brutal irresponsibility of those husbands

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) / NDLEA arrests Female Lawyer, Intercepts Loud Concealed In Loudspeakers / Man Who Promises To Give Nigerians Security Jobs In UAE Bursted For Scamming The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.