Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. (37794 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Seyi Shay & Donjazzy's Pose At Ghana Meets Naija (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
she got style,

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
more

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by AloyEmeka5: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
This looks pretty to you?. Why is her skin color orange and hue?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by chocomillo(f): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by puskin: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
. . . . . .I sure hope they ain't going to use any of those fotos for any magazine cover or sumtin of dat sort.

Wat horrible, disastrous pictures. cry cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by treylaw: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
See what they've turned my Genny into lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by r231(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by denzel2009: 12:45am On Nov 12, 2010
Why did she allow them to use disposable camera?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by peacettw: 1:29am On Nov 12, 2010
Guys, guys relax! It's clear those pics are yet to be photoshopped to perfection which begs the question 'Why in d hell will anyone post these pics in d first place?' Some people are just mean
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2010
Did she use oro-ro(groundnut oil) or stella pomade on her skin?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by nellaluv(f): 2:27am On Nov 12, 2010
She got some nasty birth-mark, which means the pics are horrible tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by sima(f): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2010
did she use palmoil to cream or what? undecided
I still love her thou, but i'm sure my camera would have done a better job
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2010
Oh God what those idiots make my pretty Genny do cry cry Horrible photographer!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2010
you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ishit4body(f): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2010
this face wey be say na Mac Poweder don full am? wetin get style here? Cant they just be natural?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by gozzilla(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^ Disappointed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2010
The last time peoples excuses at the premier in London were she was tired, she's been flying here and there, CNN, MUD etc.

Am sorry but she looks like someone who stood close to an industrial oven, emitting serious heat!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by r231(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

The last time peoples excuses at the premier in London were she was tired, she's been flying here and there, CNN, MUD etc.

Am sorry but she looks like someone who stood close to an industrial oven, emitting serious heat!!!

why now mr toks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Am sorry but she looks like someone who stood close to an industrial oven,  emitting serious heat!!!

grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians and bad mouth

But seriously she looks very terrible in these foto shoots. I mean her skin colour does not even match. Check out her knuckles, her legs look so old and wrinkled.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MrCork26: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2010
her IBO teeth is even yellow angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by DapoBear(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2010
She is beautiful, imo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MissyB3(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2010
It's a Gene thing. She looks great, as usual.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MiKenny(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
what is great in this sphoto shoots, she looks so horrible in it, she is no match with Omo Sexxyyyyyy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by violent(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
Horrible sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by GNBohr: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
You cant give what is not there.These pictures only enhances her ugliness. In Nigeria my country, besides her acting skill and the press hype, she is no where beautiful. She is just there. I like her for being hardworking, independent and tenacious.

She should leave beauty to those who have beauty. She is a success no doubt a reflection of her inner quality not physical attributes.

Most Importantly<>

Don't avoid
(Pls read this mail)

Also pls forward it to all of your contacts
FROM Arvind Khamitkar, I.A.S, Director of Medical & Research Div, Chennai

Dear Friends,

A few weeks ago, in a movie theatre, a person felt something poking from her seat.
When she got up to see what it was, she found a needle sticking out of the seat with a note attached saying:

"You have just been infected by
HIV".

The Disease Control Center (in Paris ) reports many similar events in many other cities recently. All tested needles were HIV Positive.

The Center also reports that needles have been found in cash dispensers at public banking machines. We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced with this kind of situation.

All public chairs/seats should be inspected with vigilance and caution before use. A careful visual inspection should be enough.
In addition, they ask that each of you pass this message along to all members of your family and your friends of the potential danger.

Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar instance that happened to one of his patients at the Priya Cinema in Delhi.
A young girl, engaged and about to be married in a couple of months, was pricked while the movie was going on. The tag with the needle had the  message

"Welcome to the World of HIV family".

Though the doctors told her family that it takes about 6 months before the virus grows strong enough to start
damaging the system and a healthy victim could survive about 5 - 6 years, the girl died in 4 months, perhaps more because of the "Shock thought".
We all have to be careful at public places, rest God help! Just think about saving a life byforwarding this message. Please, take a few seconds of your time to pass along.

With Regards, Arvind Khamitkar ,
I.A.S, Director of Medical & Research Div, Chennai.

Rather than forwarding irrelevant mails, kindly pass this to every one.
Probably ur mail can help to save his/her life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by GNBohr: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is a better version.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by DapoBear(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
Are your wives/girlfriends all so stacked that you don't find her FINE?

She is a good look. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by sulad82i(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
Celebs are all said to be pretty.
At least she's got the most attention in nollywood as someone pretty, I'm sure the others are tired and wish for a lil bit of the attention she gets
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Infineon: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
the pictures are nice but the makeup is damn too much. watch it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
She is beautiful and not all the pics are bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Wears N150k Balenciaga safety pins earrings / Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up / Talking About Legends, Who Should Not Be Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.