Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics (11712 Views)

Download Highs & Lows By Hillsong Young & Free / Like Incense/ Sometimes By Step (hillsong United) - Free Download And Lyrics / Download Supermarket Flowers Sheet Music With Lyrics In PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All I Need Is You (hillsong United) - Free Download Mp3 With Lyrics by Playthepianos: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
All I need is You Free Audio Download and Lyrics

Hi, friends. This time, we want to have a very powerful worship song by Hillsong United. The name is "All I need is You".

It is a very touching worship song. I totally recommend this to you. You will fall in love with it.

You will get the mp3 audio for free and I also included the lyrics.

All I need is You Lyrics

Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear you speak, Won’t let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray

Got every reason to be here again
Father’s love that draws me in
And all my eyes want to see is a glimpse of You

Chorus:
All I need is You
All I need is You, Lord
Is you Lord

All I need is You forever
All I need is You Lord
Is you Lord

One more day and it’s not the same
Your spirit calls my heart to sing
Drawn to the voice of my Savior once again

Where would my soul be without your Son
Gave His life to save the earth
Rest in the thought that You’re watching over me

Click here to download audio and see the full lyrics

Thanks, and stay in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Bang! Best Of Small Doctor Mixtape – Dj X (hot Mix) / Download New Music>> Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Sean Tizzle – Bugatti / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Songs 2018 [ Latest Gospel Songs 2018 ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.