Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

How To Import Goods From China, Usa & Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Goods From China, Usa & Uk (395 Views)

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! / Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria Using Nicargo.com - Import Goods From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Goods From China, Usa & Uk by Weaterest: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mini Importation is fast becoming a home made name in Nigeria, especially in this festive period. Hence, one of the businesses I would recommend you start as an individual is Mini Importation.

The niche I would advice you go into in this festive period is the FASHION NICHE and buying these items at CHEAP PRICES as low as $1 could bring in a lot of profit to you, because the same item you spend $1 to buy, you could sell as much as N7,500/item. Just see that

Now, I am going to teach every and anyone who wants to learn how and I will teach it FREE OF CHARGE.

Go to https://aythe..com/2019/07/how-to-import-goods-from-china-usa-and.html?m=1 to learn HOW TO IMPORT GOODS FROM CHINA, USA & UK FOR FREE

Re: How To Import Goods From China, Usa & Uk by Enterpreneur1: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2019
I think you guys should check out this guy's profile on ig https://www.instagram.com/jonn_esh

He gave a completely free masterclass on importation.
The guy really dropped some points that will blow your mind. Information is power shaa

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Your Black Friday Game In 2019 / Xerox Bids For Hp / Why Outsourcing Is Important For Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.