Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) (72291 Views)

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by LongThickPenis(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
This is a terrace house not duplex. Congrats to her

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Very good for her and happy for her.

Good decision.

Beautiful apartment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by AHCB: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

Good question and how much tax did she pay on her winnings?
Pictures of both receipts too will do nicely. cheesy
That's something they'll never reveal.

Perhaps she didn't pay in full.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
AHCB:
minus that from her winnings in bbnaija what's left? grin

The jeep and ticket to Dubai!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by pahoehoe: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Then, why the lie that she was gifted the duplex? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from export business.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by anonimi: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2019
thundafire:
Where did she get the money from heavy lie,or she used all her BBN winning go find place sleep, Sugar daddy dn finish work

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207440_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by AHCB: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

how much is that? grin
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2019
bluntjudge:
With which money did she buy the house with? ..is that house not worth more than N30m which was her cash gift? Unless she has the plan of paying on installment basis otherwise it's a gift.

You can get a duplex in some parts of Lekki and VI for 25million sef.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by DeriNwamamaten: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83525102:
Very good for her
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Tarabye: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
AHCB:

You do know she has other endorsement deals that have come her way right?

Make una no dey yarn like the average Nigerian abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by netpro(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
tellwisdom:
So I’m not meant to erect a big fence, before my neighbor will stroll into my yard to remove my car stereo, for sale at alaba market??

It is good concept especially in decent neighbourhood.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by helinues: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Make she no sha ask for any donations in the future
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Tarabye: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Chuksgeo: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
If she truly bought that house with her money, it is definitely a wise decision, by the way I need the name of the estate, I need to check it out, I also need something like that

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
AHCB:
how much is that? grin

Doesn't matter how much... She can't convert them to liquid cash. grin

So, na to stay inside fine house dey do runs... Ike will come handy as a pi... lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by kunleweb: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Ike
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by ihitenansa: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2019
This house definitely swallowed up multiples of 30million. Let's say at least 90m

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by htweet(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Soooo

She's now a home owner, that's all that matters.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Horlami4u(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulation mercy lambo.... before the year runs out we all will recieve good news

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by AHCB: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
JeffreyJames:

You do know she has other endorsement deals that have come her way right?

Make una no dey yarn like the average Nigerian abeg
bros forget all those endorsement deals Abeg. How much are those deals worth? They never reveal the amount. It's the same thing with Toke Makinwa. She had endorsement deals until it was revealed she was fucking her grandfather's mate.

Bros stop believing all this social media hype Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by generationz(f): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
AHCB:

Exactly. It makes no sense.

Ned is a business man and Im sure she is probably going to pay back as a brand ambassador.
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by seedsower(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:
grin

I saw the promo on Instagram

They said with 1million naira you can get a duplex. I don't know how that's possible even in the spirit realm.

How do they expect mercy who doesn't have a steady job to pay the remaining cash?

So, many questions about this their promo.

She likely bought and paid completely, someone that just won how many million?
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by AHCB: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Doesn't matter how much... She can't convert them to liquid cash. grin

So, na to stay inside fine house dey do runs... Ike will come handy as a pi... lipsrsealed
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by DeriNwamamaten: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Make she no sha ask for any donations in the future
[/s]
Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by Gbegirisoup2: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Hahaha! You guys should be here counting her money for her while she makes more. Don't go and find who would count yours for you.
Kai! That's the reason I pity bankers, you would just be counting other people's money that you can't touch or smell on your own. Life Sha! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by BigJoe19: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Many people on Nairaland are too gullible, they are already changing what they feel, first she was given the house now she bought it herself, how much cash did mercy get from BBN? Is that house not more than 30million naira? It is obvious that house was rented out for mercy's use.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by generationz(f): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2019
seedsower:

She likely bought and paid completely, someone that just won how many million?

The house is 36 million. The show money is 30million.

They obviously signed an agreement. This is neds business strategy to get more customers.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) by AHCB: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2019
generationz:

Exactly. It makes no sense.

Ned is a business man and Im sure she is probably going to pay back as a brand ambassador.
brand ambassador with 30 something million worth of poperty? Which brand pays that heavy amount?

There's more to this anyway. Though I'll like to know if she paid in cash, that is in full or its part payment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.