Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Excuse Me Sir, Do Business- A Grace Made Inspiration - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Excuse Me Sir, Do Business- A Grace Made Inspiration (298 Views)

Ex-Ghana President Mahama, Maryam Abacha, FCT Minister Grace National Peace Awar / This Will Change How You Do Business " FOREVER " / PUO @28: “I Contemplated Suicide, But Grace Said No” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me Sir, Do Business- A Grace Made Inspiration by black9: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
2nd Kings 4 vs 7

The atmosphere at the Banquet Hall, Durban Hotel, Ogba, hosted the perfect setting for enlightenment when progress oriented youths from diverse backgrounds convened for yesterday's conclusion of Back to Eden and the subsequent Singles Movie night hosted by the Grace Made Christian Centre youths

Beginning with an intense praise and worship ministration at 9, hosted by the Grace Made choir before a short introduction from the head Pastor, Seun Osigbesan, welcoming special guests, consultant Sam Naike and business doyen Ope Kolawole. The mood quickly became charged as Sam Naike approached the podium with his interesting topic of discussion "Excuse Me Sir, Do Business" which eventually won him the hearts and applause of the revitalized audience. Citing 2nd Kings vs 4 as a relevant scripture, Sam successfully proved that life practically evolves around Thinking & Selling skills, then proceeding to analyze how the productivity system works

The programme went on to have a panelists session where Ope Kolawole (Business woman, BOVAS family member) and Sam calmly fielded questions from worried entrepreneurs while providing adequate substitute alternatives before Pastor Osigbesan rounded up the service by midday. Highlight of the day was Movie night, 4-6, which featured- Breakthrough; a movie which detailed a 15 year olds drowning and miraculous resurrection, The reception was remarkable.

Re: Excuse Me Sir, Do Business- A Grace Made Inspiration by nauto5: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
I will come back to comment

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Funny Video, Please Click On The Link And Laugh So Hard / Lady Steals Used Spoon To Eat In A Party / itel Mobile Rewards Customer With 1 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.