Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,231 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship (118025 Views)

FSB Scholarship Payment / FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by yusufmurry: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Pls persons that were contacted with the award sms.

Pls can you help many us to asking to know your award category: undergraduate or postgraduate ?

Thanks and congratulations
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2020
yusufmurry:

Pls can you help many us to asking to know your award category: undergraduate or postgraduate ?

I'm for undergraduate NA

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
yusufmurry:

I am for undergraduate but I know some people who got for PG category

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by alphalpha(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good morning. Congratulations to all the new awardees.

I asked before but I didn't get any reply so I ask again.

Is there any old awardee, UG & NA category that has been paid this year? Was there an increment? I know 2 people that have been paid more than the stated 150k. I want to know if it is general. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Umaruxoxo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
alphalpha:
Good morning. Congratulations to all the new awardees.

I asked before but I didn't get any reply so I ask again.

Is there any old awardee, UG & NA category that has been paid this year? Was there an increment? I know 2 people that have been paid more than the stated 150k. I want to know if it is general. Thanks
.am still expecting one payment. although am yet to be paid .did you receive any payment. what was the increment like ?what there no verification of result for this yrs scholars?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kadi148:

I emailed them and they said they will send the award letters to our schools when school resumes

What email did you use to reach them?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by umarium(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
08143011744 pls add me to the group
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Obonsi(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
.am still expecting one payment. although am yet to be paid .did you receive any payment. what was the increment like ?what there no verification of result for this yrs scholars?
Good morning my dear colleagues, is there any increment in the worth of the scholarship? Some are saying there is. I want to know how true it is and what's the increment for UG and PG. Thank you.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Obonsi:

Good morning my dear colleagues, is there any increment in the worth of the scholarship? Some are saying there is. I want to know how true it is and what's the increment for UG and PG. Thank you.
there is a yearly verification of result be4 payment, which hasn't been done,I keep wondering y people say there is payment going on,as well as claiming to be an increment
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Kadi148: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2020
AnEsThAsIA:

What email did you use to reach them?

Check the application website, there is an email account there

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Umaruxoxo(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2020
Obonsi:

am even doubting payment talk more of increment. let them pay self .
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Ishaq0317: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please, I also got d message. Add me up 08082739959
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by coronavirus19: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ishaq0317:
Please, I also got d message. Add me up 08082739959
Add you to what exactly

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by samismart7(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
FavoredKingsley:

Can you also send the link to 09023706377?
pls help me send the link to 09077517653
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by DAramis: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Is there any one who got the NA undergraduate that is willing to share what the process is like from applying to securing the scholarship?

Secondly, my younger sister is trying to apply for this new application but nothing is coming up on her profile. The message she saw is that the BEA scholarship has elapsed. What could be the reason for such?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Be on the lookout for when they call for applications.
Go through previous calls to have an idea of the requirements/eligibility criteria
Gather and scan the relevant documents
Apply online.
Practice/Study for the test. Everybody is allowed so that's a plus as there is no short listing for tests. You apply, you take exam.
Smash the exam
Periodically check your emails, check the scholarship body's website for info.
When awarded the scholarship, ensure your GP doesnt dip below 4.0 to avoid stories that touch. At the very least 3.5 (2:1 and above)
Also have some documents on hand for the scholarship award like result transcript, bank account number. Be on good terms with your bank account officer and HOD so they'll readily sign any document you bring. HOD especially, incase your school is contacted to verify your results/student status etc.
Always lookout for scholarships on the internet. There are so many but due to lack of information, we miss a lot.
She can use this guide for any and all scholarships although it's not an exhaustive list.
Some common documents required for applications:
White background passport
Original jamb result
Admission letter (jamb/school)
LG ID letter
Birth Certificate (the one from NPC)
Previous year's result transcript (where applicable)
WAEC Result (if possible the certificate itself)
The scanned documents should be clear and try not to let any pass 300/500kb. If possible, keep it between 100-200kb because some scholarships have size limit.
Hope this helps. Goodluck

DAramis:
Is there any one who got the NA undergraduate that is willing to share what the process is like from applying to securing the scholarship?

Secondly, my younger sister is trying to apply for this new application but nothing is coming up on her profile. The message she saw is that the BEA scholarship has elapsed. What could be the reason for such?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
BEA has ended.. NA should be ongoing right now
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by DAramis: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lastbornbuns:

Be on the lookout for when they call for applications.
Go through previous calls to have an idea of the requirements/eligibility criteria
Gather and scan the relevant documents
.......... Hope this helps. Goodluck

It helps, thanks for the reply. But, the issue is that, Nigerian Award has already started but when she logs in, there is no link leading to it for the application. You can check it on the FSB website for confirmation.

Why it is so, is not what she could be able to pinpoint. I am only try to get clarification on it in order to know how to advice her.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
She should try using chrome, close that tab and open another one. I just tried fsbn dot com dot ng and it worked for me. But I cant create another account as it would disqualify me.
DAramis:

It helps, thanks for the reply. But, the issue is that, Nigerian Award has already started but when she logs in, there is no link leading to it for the application. You can check it on the FSB website for confirmation.

Why it is so, is not what she could be able to pinpoint. I am only try to get clarification on it in order to know how to advice her.

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Open fsbn website, look up, she'll see "apply for nigerian awards" or so above, click on it. She'll be directed to the form which she will use in creating an account and completing her application.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by DAramis: 3:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Lastbornbuns:
She should try using chrome, close that tab and open another one. I just tried fsbn dot com dot ng and it worked for me. But u cant create another account as it will disqualify me.

I understand your point but it seems like what I said was not clearer.

According to her, trying to create an account does not work because she has an account already which she opened for BEA scholarship. Logging in, she could not be able to see link to apply for this NA own.

Maybe, she will need to send a mail for clarification purposes. My appreciation for your help so far.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2020
I think applying for one will disqualify you from the other
DAramis:

I understand your point but it seems like what I said was not clearer.

According to her, trying to create an account does not work because she has an account already which she opened for BEA scholarship. Logging in, she could not be able to see link to apply for this NA own.

Maybe, she will need to send a mail for clarification purposes. My appreciation for your help so far.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by DAramis: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Lastbornbuns:
I think applying for one will disqualify you from the other

It could have been so but she didn't later apply for the BEA own. Lack of some documents caused it.

Anyway, I think I will advise her to leave it and move to other opportunities if it didn't work out.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Xandre: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2020
DAramis:

It could have been so but she didn't later apply for the BEA own. Lack of some documents caused it.

Anyway, I think I will advise her to leave it and move to other opportunities if it didn't work out.
She could try opening a different email address and start the whole process from scratch.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by DAramis: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Xandre:
She could try opening a different email address and start the whole process from scratch.
Another good idea.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by alphalpha(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Umaruxoxo:

No verification. 100k increment for the 2 persons. They were paid almost 1 month apart
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Umaruxoxo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
alphalpha:

No verification. 100k increment for the 2 persons. They were paid almost 1 month apart
OK no wahala make we chock eye relax de check ,how e go be nah
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Baaj: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
please what is the official website to apply? and what are the requirement for postgraduate ( MSC)? Must i get admission into the university first to be eligible?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Shehu9ja: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello! I am Abdulkadir Shehu by name. Currently, I'm an M.Sc student of ABU Zaria (Physics). If you don't mind please, do you know any active Physics PG student @UNN, UNIPORT, and UNIBEN? If yes, I would like you to link me with at least one person from each of the aforementioned schools. Thank you!
Email: stabdulkadir@gmail.com
Phone: 08064976238
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Akomiloli1: 1:56am On Dec 21, 2020
Can someone help me out. I am currently applying for FSB NA. I have filled the entire fields for bio data and parents/kin profile but the site keeps telling me bio-data incomplete and parents/next-of-kin incomplete. Please help!
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by MrEgghead(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Akomiloli1:
Can someone help me out. I am currently applying for FSB NA. I have filled the entire fields for bio data and parents/kin profile but the site keeps telling me bio-data incomplete and parents/next-of-kin incomplete. Please help!
Go back and complete those fields.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.