Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Best Times To Post On Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Times To Post On Social Media (1258 Views)

Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / 3 Worst Times to Start a New Business / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Times To Post On Social Media by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let me teach you something.

When you post on social media, dont be like me that post anytime, I mean anytime.

I can be up at 1:37am and just remember something. Feum! Off I go to Facebook to go and post.

Learn to find the best time to post.

There are times in the day when Facebook is most active, plan to post during those times.

Mornings are good, but they are not the best times except you find the sweet moments of the morning. 7:30am - 8 am, I imaging people are going to work or settling in at work, there is that window period when people quickly peep to see what's up on Instagram and Facebook.

Then 12pm our friends that work in offices start going on break until around 1:30pm.

Wait what else do people do during lunch break if not eat and check Facebook.

As they are going to eat, my I will be posting.

Then from 5:30pm, boom people flood Facebook as if they had been held in Big Brothers House all day.

Wait, that reminds me sef. Now that I have mentioned Big Brother, let me know say what I am thinking.

I was telling a friend last night that to win Big Brother's price or even finish a runner up, you must be either from a wealthy background or you have an outstandingly bad character.

Now that I have spoken my mind, back to what I was talking about before Big Brother interrupted.

I find my posts doing better when I post them early late evening, say between 6:45pm and 7:30pm on Facebook.

Instagram is sweeter around bedtime, 9pm - 10:30pm. You know why, because the last thing you do before bed every night is to check Instagram.

Deny it with evidence.

That said, all these depends on days of the week too. While these may not give you impressive results on Mondays, I won't be surprised if you tried it on Wednesday and see you in church on Sunday for thanksgiving.

Got a gift for you.
Click here to get it - samonaivi.com/socialmedialeverage/

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Goods From France To Nigeria.what Is The Most Reliable & Cheapest Means / Free Carding Tutorial For Beginners 2021 (telegram Channel) / Sign Up And Get Free 5,000 Naira/ Instant Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.