Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught (41196 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) / Kenyan Child Serial Killer Who Murdered 13 Minors Escapes From Police Custody / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by zoba88: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
A Nigerian pastor Ephraim Ononye took to social media to share the story of how a thief/hired killer who came to attack him was caught and disgraced. Here is what he wrote....

'The thief/Hired killer.....

I was doing the work of my father at Power House Assembly ground, Abakaliki chapter on Sunday 27/10/2019...

And the thief/hired killer came to my house in Obosi at night, he succeed in breaking through the front door...

Who knows what happened to him when he entered my house?

Just this morning, I started receiving calls from my village people, telling me that a young man, an unknown face was lying down, sleeping in front of my house totally nacked as at 7am and all his clothes were found inside my building....

I am coming.....

Arrengy prophets and fake pastors I greet unaoooo
You don't know how prepared we are.
Let the exposure of the charismatic witchcraft & penticostal 419 continue....

Mteewwwwwww'

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=527722284459427&id=143677372863922

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin

See pastor house.. members never even see food chop finish.

Nairaland say no racist comments but we're all bastardly niggers.

Nigger
/ˈnɪɡə/
noun

A derogatory term for a black person having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

e.g
"I was niggeredly enough to think Nigeria would be better.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by beresponsible(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Arrengy prophets and fake pastors I greet unaoooo
You don't know how prepared we are.
Let the exposure of the charismatic witchcraft & penticostal 419 continue....

Mteewwwwwww'

I no understand

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by voltron14: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Depressed101: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
This one that looks like mentally ill man is a hired killer Abi....

I will not be surprised if the said pastor... Tells his members how Holy Ghost Magnetted the Man when he was trying to break into his house..

And all the gullible members will be shouting "pastor ride on"

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by simonlee(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
you mean that is the pastor's house?
chai....our yams!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by GOFRONT(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pastor this, Pastor that....God, God, God, Pray Pray Pray all the time.......And things keep on ge'in Worse, then Worst!!!

We the most Religious people but we the Most Wicked!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by davillian(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
I started laughing when I opened the thread...
Why did op give the guys dick coke

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by trendymarseey(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
hmmmn
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Kendumazy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Those people are even kind to have gotten him a knicker to wear. It's even a designer knicker.
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by dynicks(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by SleekyP(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Story grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Stalwert: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
If he had succeeded some ipob imbecills will shout Fulani herdsmen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Luckysbab: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
This story sef dey somehow, but it's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Ekakamba: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
How did his bura turn to coke? grin tongue
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by etugba(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
OP angry

What has coca cola got to do with this... Is the assassin a coca cola staff?

Over to you man of dog

Someone "Broke" your house and you're telling me you have no idea of what happened?

You can keep deceiving my brothers not me

#scumbag

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Dpaulie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Depressed101:
This one that looks like mentally ill man is a hired killer Abi....

I will not be surprised if the said pastor... Tells his members how Holy Ghost Magnetted the Man when he was trying to break into his house..

And all the gullible members will be shouting "pastor ride on"
Let him hold a gun against u now
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by LarrySun(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Even pastors are now probably sending killers after one another like politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Briells: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank God for your life

Treat that keloid the natural way today contact me on zero 8 zero six two 5 1 1 six one zero for your permanent natural solution.
Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Luckysbab: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:
you mean that is the pastor's house?
chai....our yams!

In Ebonyi state, where standard of living isn't that impressive.

4 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by vilucia: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
If I was the young man, as soon as I was caught, I would surrender and give my life to Jesus, so that all my sins will be forgiven.

How to Make 25% Profit Every 1 hour With 1xGames. Click Here to Learn How

1 Like

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm - See him fresh lap

Let him be butchered jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Arysexy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Who is the Arrengy Pastor? The thief or the pastor?

I'm confused

4 Likes

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by 1shortblackboy: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
U sure say no be arrangee?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by Hoodbilonia: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pastor na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun.
Wen wen weren wen.

Arch bishop dey enjoy(paran ran ran ran)
Pope pu sef dey enjoy...

See house o.
Only u take how many plots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjGBXw2lCb8

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught by mytime24(f): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Elder Kills His Wife In Akwa Ibom, Throws Body Parts Into Dust Bin (Pics) / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.