Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Let Nigeria Stand For Buhari For This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let Nigeria Stand For Buhari For This (341 Views)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers, Reps Reach Agreement, Waiting For Buhari’s Approval / Lawan Blasts Buhari For Requesting A N3.5 Trillion Fuel Subsidy. / What Does "OK" Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Nigeria Stand For Buhari For This by Olami112: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
The Social Media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie has responded to the rejection of the Integrated Payroll and Personal Information System IPPIS by the Academic Staff Union of University ASUU.

Lauretta Onochie in her statement stated that every lecturer should be committed to one University that pays their salaries per month.

Please if Nigerian will not support President Burhari for anything.
Please let support him for this .

Imagine, after I lost my dad. I could not go to university, with help of God. I got admission into federal Polytechnic.

With little money my poor mother to give to me, and selling of pure water.
A greedy lecture will still be selling handout, collect money for no reason.
Before you pass his cousre.

Please alot of students are still passing through what I passed through.

A lot of unemployed graduate, with good grade, who are capable to lecture. But this same greedy lecturers will not leave Job for us.
Haba

Let fight for our young once in higher institution
Let fight for the unemployed graduate
Let help me this system work
God bless Nigeria
Re: Let Nigeria Stand For Buhari For This by nauto5: 2:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

. / How Difficult Is The Subject Of Econometrics / Cheapest Universities In Canada That Offers Affordable Postgraduate Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.