Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals (947 Views)

Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / Athletic Bilbao(1) Vs Barcelona (4) l (spain - Copa Del Rey Cup Finals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2007
I am not sure if this merit a new thread, if not, i will ask Seun to please move this to appropriate thread.

What happens behind the scene?

What happens after?

Dope Test

Didier Drogba and John Terry was taken for test after the game.

These people are not serious. I think they foget how JM exposed his own player of using drug 2 years ago.
Though against the rule, JM do regular test for his players.

I am not sure if they check that peckham boy who is synonymous with drug.

##The final was dissapointing as it did not live to its billing.##

## Frank had a new baby, 24 hours after wembley victory##

## WHAT IS ADEBAYO AND TOURE DOING IN STAMFORD BRIDGE LAST SUNDAY?##

More to come,

Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 10:58pm On May 24, 2007
## WHAT IS ADEBAYO AND TOURE DOING IN STAMFORD BRIDGE LAST SUNDAY?

he concern you tongue grin cheesy

they went to eat
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by justkunmi(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2007
Akolawole:

I am not sure if this merit a new thread

are u sure now??

Akolawole:

More to come,

more? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2007
For the first time, i find you misinforming the general public and that is unlike Akolawole!

I am not sure if they check that peckham boy who is synonymous with drug.

Hear yourself loud and clear, Please stop making the people think Rio was banned for drugs!.Hope you know he was banned for missing a drug test  wink. Eventually,hours after the deadline, he did the test and he came out clean!

About the FA cup final, the first half was drab! what a dirty game to open the new wembley.The only difference in that game was Drogba, i was surprised he came top in everything this season!

Without Drogba's form, Chelsea may have been struggling 4th place with Arsenal.!
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 12:46pm On May 25, 2007
Chelsea may have been struggling 4th place with Arsenal.!

Rikky we havnt fought in a while . angry tongue
dont let me start on you o cheesy wink
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2007
mukina2:

Rikky we havnt fought in a while . angry tongue
don't let me start on you o cheesy wink

Is me Lying? Havn't You been a 4th placed fan for the past 2 seasons! cheesy wink
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Grizzly(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2007
Ask me what i think?
I think the finals was not as scrappy as y'all think.
I think we took the game to the scummers, who didnt expect what they got.
I think we deserved to win the game in regulation time.
I think we would have still won, had it gone ahead to shoot-outs.
I think Drogba was the right man to "Disvirgin" The New Wembley,

, and above all, i think,

This Man is undoubtedly (ONE OF) the best coach(es) in the world. Quote me
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2007
rikkyjen:

Is me Lying? Havn't You been a 4th placed fan for the past 2 seasons! cheesy wink

You are definately wrong Have you forgotten that we won the premier league trophy back 2 back last two season?
Please stop reading COMPLETE SPORT NEWSPAPER it contains JUNKS
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 6:12pm On May 25, 2007
Riky so because you guys won carling cup last season and the league this season, you must call me 4th place fan abi? tongue cheesy

mind yaself o wink

dason he was referin to me and not to chelksi grin
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2007
rikkyjen:

For the first time, i find you misinforming the general public and that is unlike Akolawole!
Hear yourself loud and clear, Please stop making the people think Rio was banned for drugs!.Hope you know he was banned for missing a drug test wink. Eventually,hours after the deadline, he did the test and he came out clean!

About the FA cup final, the first half was drab! what a dirty game to open the new wembley.The only difference in that game was Drogba, i was surprised he came top in everything this season!

Without Drogba's form, Chelsea may have been struggling 4th place with Arsenal.!

##There is always a difference between FACTS and OPINION.###

I think most people brought up in Peckham, Brixton and all those gettos in London are all marijuana brought-up grin

### Dont let us go back to Rio issue because you will be suprised of my findings ####

#### Chelsea struggling for 4th place### We are immune from such position AND YOU KNOW THAT.

My team is not from North London I HOPE THIS WILL NOT LAND ME IN TROUBLE
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 7:19pm On May 25, 2007

meaning? angry tongue

dont get me started grin
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2007
dason4life:

You are definately wrong Have you forgotten that we won the premier league trophy back 2 back last two season?
Please stop reading COMPLETE SPORT NEWSPAPER it contains JUNKS

Muki, the Fu@k is this guy you is hanging around with? was i talking to this mofo?

@ Mr Dason dodoyo, who dey follow you read complete sports? Dem tell you say i dey read Mumuni Alao's column or why the fu@k did you have to just jump in my convo with Muki.

Whats wrong with all this newbies who just into people threads in a bid to get noticed. If you want to announce your presence on this site, go to the sexuality threads!. or better still if you want to contribute here,try reading from the first page before bawling your opaks here  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2007
Akolawole:

##There is always a difference between FACTS and OPINION.###

I think most people brought up in Peckham, Brixton and all those gettos in London are all marijuana brought-up grin

### Dont let us go back to Rio issue because you will be suprised of my findings ####

#### Chelsea struggling for 4th place### We are immune from such position AND YOU KNOW THAT.

Akola, wetin you dey yarn sef? for the fact that Rio was born in the shanties of peckham doesn't effing mean anythang wink. You guys know Rio was being a scapegoat, afterall a lot of players did it the previous year before rio and they got away with it

What findings do you have? abeg talk! You remind me of your alter ego, Jose the lip when he said he had his sources that Riikard and Frisk were communicating during half time!

Why would your findings affect anybody self? You be PFA Gordon Taylor or what? grin grin. You this bloody Ibadan man cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 8:50pm On May 25, 2007
Riky calm down cheesy

na so i see them .
cant you the threads upon threads these days angry

for the record i am not hanging out with him . cheesy
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2007
You is not hanging around with him because he aint gat no Assnal blood abi? God save the guy otherwise i would have reported him to your Husbandsss  cheesy cheesy . You don't want me to name names, do you?.

BTW, congarulations, i heard Wenger is banishing craptista back to spain. Good, its cool Y'all are beginning to remove the specks in your eyes. I couldn't imagine a manager fielding dat guy to play a premiership side.

Hei Muki, i was going to ask you sef, what is that "terrorist thread" you started for.  Are they saying you is a terrorist or what? Did they see strapped bombs in your Hijab or what?  cheesy grin. Or Is you having symphaties for 'em hezbollahs and Alqadea?
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 9:46pm On May 25, 2007
lol . name names .i nor dey fear grin grin

good riddance cheesy cheesy cheesy craptista is going , good for him . i heard you guys want to sgin him grin

abi o .one guy left religion and brought it in here angry

and i created a thread before his likes start calling me terrorist all over .i wont have ignored them angry

wetin concern me to Hezbollah and Al Queade? grin
for some of them as long as you are a muslim .the T word comes out of their mouths .
very very sad angry
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2007
@Rikky

Unfortunately, i cannot give you the URL link to the true story but if you give me a fax number to any part of the world, i will fax it to you today UNFAILINGLY.

RE: JOSE, The Lip

I have seen a couple of our honorable members calling my Coach; Lip.

I am not really suprised and it is not new but in Nairaland members protect their Managers as if they are blood relation.

1) In the just concluded season, Which Premiership Coach complained about Referees more than others?

2) Where was it reported on Nairaland the swearing words used by Sir Alex Fergusson against Sky sports' Jeff Stanley?
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 2:56pm On May 27, 2007
1) In the just concluded season, Which Premiership Coach complained about Referees more than others?[.quote]

isnt it obvious

the one and only Maureen lips grin

Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2007
You knew the answer.

Dont you?

He keep on going to Soho square everytime

He receive fines upon fines but will NEVER be reported on NL.
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 3:22pm On May 27, 2007
1, whatever wenger does will be reported by gunners first .

i guess you've been away fro long ,check out our thread .

we handle our issues well .including getting angry at players and people who deserve it unlike other teams who'll sugar coat it all grin
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2007
@Muki

Are you now saying the Manager in question is Mr wenger?

I thought its JM
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by manu4laif: 3:30pm On May 27, 2007
Jose the Lip is so-called because he can be loquacious and makes statements which many find unguarded,uncomplimentary,unsportsmanly and maybe downright unnecessary. cool

By the way,Mohammed Ali was called the Louisville Lip in his time. So maybe there is even more greatness for the serial Special Lip. grin grin grin

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by mukina2: 3:43pm On May 27, 2007
@ Kola

i was just statin where you might want to go before you do grin

the answer is still serial lips as manu said grin nice name we ought to do a track about that grin
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by lordimpaq(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2007
@akola,

wen did u come back, its been a while,
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by rikkyjen(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2007
@ Akola, how can you say, Baba Alex's  swear words were not reported on this site, its even more funny to say Wenger's fines were not reported too. I didnt take your words with a pinch of seriousness because you've not been around all this months, so i fit forgive you cos you've not being readin all 'em threads and pages!

About you faxing Rio's drug stuff, so you are still in this faxing age?  grin Wetin happen to scanners? Olboy,scan the stuff to my mailbox, you sabi my mail abi?

Sincerely, Akola, Jose has been ridiculos. From mid season he's been complaining bout everything. Fixtures, penalties, United has been lucky, Injury calamities, Old trafford is too far for the blackburn FA cup semis. I could go on and on,should i? grin

Ofcos, Leprof and Baba Alex too have misyarned too, but not as loud as the Lip's weekly moaning. Stop being sentimental, Make we yarn true Jose has been a Moaning-ho thruout this season!  cheesy
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Mustay(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2007
Y does this boy like 'let's go back'
Re: Reflections On 2007 Fa Cup Finals by Akolawole(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2007
@Manu4life and Rikkyjen

May be we should go to my new thread created for the just concluded season.

We can take Jose's issues one by one.

I think this is his most gentle season for he has so much wahala to deal with.

(1) (Reply)

Stoke City (0) Vs Liverpool (0) On Saturday 10th January / Real Madrid And Barcelona Above Epl 'big Four' As Highest Earners / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter Milan On Wed, 28th April; 7.45pm Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.