Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Competency Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Competency Test Questions (1463 Views)

Npower Test Questions And Answers 2020/2021 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Npower In Transition: Psychometric Test Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competency Test Questions by Temayo: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, kindly supply with answers to this questions I encountered in the course of an online interview.
Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to deliver at pace, ensuring you set out clearly the timescales/deadlines you were working to? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have seen a method of working that has needed improvement, and you have come up with ideas to make things work better? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to work alongside others, making it clear how you developed and maintained effective working relationships? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to manage a quality service, highlighting how you engaged with your team and customer(s)? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words
Re: Competency Test Questions by IFIRI(f): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
You can use storytelling methods to present your answer with the following format STAR
S-Situation

T-Task

A-Approach

R-Result
You can make more research to familiarize yourself with the method
Re: Competency Test Questions by cc150615(f): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Temayo:
Hello Nairalanders, kindly supply with answers to this questions I encountered in the course of an online interview.
Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to deliver at pace, ensuring you set out clearly the timescales/deadlines you were working to? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have seen a method of working that has needed improvement, and you have come up with ideas to make things work better? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to work alongside others, making it clear how you developed and maintained effective working relationships? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

Can you provide an example of a time when you have had to manage a quality service, highlighting how you engaged with your team and customer(s)? (300 words max) *

0 of 300 words

I sha know the job you're trying to apply for but sadly I can't help you

(1) (Reply)

How I Made #500,000 In Two (2) Weeks With Soft Digital Skills. / Any News About Federal Fire Service Replacement? / Vacancy For Account Officer In Lekki/Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.