Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem (857 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by missfrancess(f): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good evening everyone please, I am troubled.... I don't know if I have done the right thing,..... We are having some family issues due to the my cousin's misbehavior.... Which drew the church attention, but on the other hand my step mum while at home she is in support of my cousin's misbehavior, she even told her to follow a married man which should refused... Apart from that she ( my cousin) is in a relationship with a young guy which my step mum is aware of... ( Which my dad is against because she is young 17 years old) so my pastors wife asked me due to some issues about cousin, I told her everything I Know... ( Because my pastors wife told my parents that my cousin's should go and learn any hand work while she wait for her result but they did not give ear to the instruction) so my pastors wife asked if my step mum does not caution my cousin .... I told her no that now encourage her... Even when the girl refused.....

I guess my pastors wife caution my step mum but when she got home... She was angry with me and my pastors wife that we are gossiping her and when my dad heard he asked me what the issues was I told him the exact thing I told my pastors wife... He became angry started quarreling with her ... Now they is no peace at home... My step mum has refused to go the church we attend she calls our pastors wife a gossip and insults me too... I have apologised to her but she refused even a member from the church has come to her but she refused.... I fell confused I want the peace back... I thought I was doing the right thing ooo please help me I don't know what to do, to bring the peace back ......
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by missfrancess(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Seun
Ishilove
Laslasticlala
Royalboy
Fynestboi

Please Grace to front page
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Next time keep family affairs private..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by oweniwe(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Your grammar is hard to understand. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by babyfaceafrica: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
minding one business is the best policy in life

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Matter wey no directly concern you na him you don carry reach pastor and wife doormot ? Dem suppose gather beat you for house. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by tolugar: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yo
missfrancess:
Seun
Ishilove
Laslasticlala
Royalboy
Fynestboi

Please Grace to front page

You have done nothing wrong.

That peace you seek will lead to a catastrophic end.

Pls take time to read

Luke 12:49-53.

That’s the real live interpretation of that verse
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by Chubhie: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pastor wife scatter family peace. I'm sure the church is a small congregation.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by LadySarah: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2019
Whats wrong in using a dot(full stop) instead of these three dots? undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by madridguy(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Minding one business ontop her cousin?

babyfaceafrica:
minding one business is the best policy in life
Re: A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem by babyfaceafrica: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2019
madridguy:
Minding one business ontop her cousin?

na only she get the cousin?..why others no chuk mouth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Single Guys About Marriage / Ever Experienced Family Ghost Story Or Reincernate? Feed This! / Does Getting Married Make One Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.