Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,423 members, 7,839,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mercy Eke Bags Another Endorsement Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Bags Another Endorsement Deal (679 Views)

Mercy Eke Bags Mr Taxi Endorsement Deal (photos) / BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bags Another Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Bags Another Endorsement Deal by Spxblog: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019

Winner of the Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem’ Season, Mercy Eke has just bagged for herself another endorsement deal we hear is worth millions of naira.

The excited housemate took to her Instagram page to announce the great development, saying she’s really happy to be working with the amazing brand.

In her words;

Another bag. I have a new family fam Thank you @royalhairs, I’m so glad I’d be working with this amazing brand
This is coming barely a day after she bought a duplex in Victoria Crest homes, a big estate in Lagos. Fans and well wishers have taken to Instagram to congratulate her on the endorsement.
Re: Mercy Eke Bags Another Endorsement Deal by Gbegirisoup: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats mercy. The sky is your starting point. We love you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Student Confronts Schoolmate For Flirting With Her Boyfriend (video) / Nigerian Rapper, Davolee Begs Fans To Forgive Him For Doing This / Bbnaija IKE And Mercy Traditional Marriage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.