Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Cranberry -(orange Pound Cake) – Ingredients And Instructions. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cranberry -(orange Pound Cake) – Ingredients And Instructions. (335 Views)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Cranberry Juice Has Amazing Health, Hair, And Skin Benefits! / See The Full Ingredients And Instructions On How To Make Crepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cranberry -(orange Pound Cake) – Ingredients And Instructions. by Worthy123: 6:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Orange and Cranberry are such wonderful flavors, especially during the winter and holiday months.

I recently made a Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake that has been tried by many of you wonderful readers. It continues to win countless rave reviews for its delicious flavor and moistness. One of my Facebook viewers suggested doing an orange and cranberry version and I could not pass that idea up!

This cake is bursting with delicious flavor! The cranberries bring a tartness that provides a balance with the sweet. We absolutely loved this pound cake!

This cake makes for a delicious neighbor gift or tasty holiday treat! It is sure to be a hit!

This Cranberry Orange Pound Cake is so moist and is perfect for the winter and holiday season!

Ingredients

* 1 cup butter

* 1¾ cups sugar

* 2 Tablespoons orange zest

* 3 eggs

* ½ teaspoon vanilla

* ¾ cup buttermilk

* 2½ cups fresh cranberries

* 2½ cups flour

* 2 teaspoon baking powder

* 1 teaspoon salt

ORANGE GLAZE

* 1½ cup powdered sugar

* 1 Tablespoon orange juice

More on:
https://thesmartcitizens./2019/10/24/cranberry-orange-pound-cake-ingredients-and-instructions/

(1) (Reply)

Blood Test Diet For Weight Loss: Right Step To Loss Weight Instant / Same Day Delivery / Cookbook: The Healing Soup - Hearty Recipes To Boost Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.