Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB (2863 Views)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Y
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by ishit4body(f): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
how can you expect to get admitted for scoring 235/400 for Medicine?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by sulad82i(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
so whats the point of having him/her take the sch exam anyway?

Well i guess u did not make it cos of money
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by ishit4body(f): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
very stupid.

It has nothing to do with money.

The essence of the aptitude test is to further trim down and also know which students are better amongst the topmost.

To study Medicine, if you score 235/400, you are not in the cut off mark.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Ymodulus: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
Kedro:

I took the jst concluded utme exams and i did scored 235/[/b]400.I am to study medicine in UNICAL.I was called 4 the aptitude test which i did took and scored [b]300/400,and i came among d first 90 students on d result poo and am informed i've nt bn offered admission.Did they expert me to score 400 or wat.This is suicidal
just 235 and 300 and u are shouting my friend go sit down. read and write again
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
^ why are you looking for trouble here and there? It's obvious you failed JAMB or why the hatred and frustration?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Tunsbobo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mr op, whats ur point? If u know u didn't beat the cut off, go and write jamb next year abi wetin
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Darwine(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2010
@all
All of u are very good,very very good includin d poster but at a stage,u hv 2 take d other direction 2 knw if u wil be favoured. Its nt a matter of cheatin,its a matter being smart 2 realize dat time waits 4 nobody. Check it out here at
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548461.0.html or
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-544818.0.html
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by amurx(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2010
Kedro:

I took the jst concluded utme exams and i did scored 235/400.I am to study medicine in UNICAL.I was called 4 the aptitude test which i did took and scored 300/400,and i came among d first 90 students on d result poo and am informed i've nt bn offered admission.Did they expert me to score 400 or wat.This is suicidal
not new anyway na naija we dey
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2010
All u posters are talking without thought.

The poster beat the cutoff in Jamb, that's why they called him for Post Ume. Every school have a certain Jamb score range they accept. And this poster beat it.

As for his performance at the test. You tried. Honestly Unical is a useless school! Take it or leave it unical students. Unical is a money oriented school!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
Why did they call me for aptitude test?Like l said dis is suicidal.Donpuzo u knw d right thing,thank u.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by steeze(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
@kedro, don't mind this useless posters. Some people just love to rant and put others down on nairaland. We all know how these things work in Nigeria. My younger cousin beat the post ume cut-off mark in unilag for economics. She got 69% aggregate score. She still wasn't admitted. Are u telling me it's her fault? Foolish negative posters.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by ishit4body(f): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2010
you cant even spell result sheet and you want to study medicine?

Your result sheet which you wrote result s h i t was changed to result poo.

who knows if you will be serving poo to your patients if you become a medical doctor?

235/400 is not a brilliant score in my opinion.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
@Ishit4body.

Are you a student of Unical!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by ishit4body(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2010
No way!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
Okay.

Cut the Diss on the poster. Just an advice. If you are intelligent/ academically upright, does not make everyone.

Most times, you may just fall into situations that intelligence may not even pay off. God will be the only rescue. Then what you have said in the past may be used against you!

Just an advice!

It's better showing Sympathy/Giving an advice like

"Study harder and try to perform better, or try another school"

I once chose the school this poster is complaining about. And i was never granted admission. Though i know what i wrote in the exam. If posters like you made discouraged me, i would never be on the track to being a lawyer!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ishit,pple mak mistakes.To tell u i'm nt thinkin strght right nw,n learn to write like a mature chap @donpuzo.U're a gud fellow may God bless u.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2010
Y
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by 9iceX(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2010
Haha, Let me just assume u guys are trying to crack a joke on this topic.
Mehn, your score in UTME doesn't mara so long u scored above 200. It l'd av bin a different case if the poster hadn't bin invited for the Post UTME. Score 200 and above was what our institutions required. Guy, u realy did well in ur Post UTME. The next JAMB form is out and i 'll advise u enroll and pls, try another institution.
This time, BEST OF LUCK!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
@9icex.I'll do just that.Thanks
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Hitmann(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u want to studing medicine in university make sure ur jambutme score must be 280 and above [color=#006600][/color]
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kadata(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
Work harder bro. Better times lie ahead.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Naruto87(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2010
@poster your score was low,thats just the fact,meds is a tough course in any school so work harder and longer and if possible be no.1 not 90!!!
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Saecula: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
Guy, you fought like a lion.That is one of the vicissitudes of life that we have got to accept. May God grant all your heart desires. Amen
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2010
@saecula n kadata.Thanks hommies@naruto,thanks for the charge,next time ima mak it to the top by Gods grace.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
@saecula n kadata.Thanks hommies@naruto,thanks for the charge,next time ima mak it to the top by Gods grace.
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Eemeekaa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
Guy,by ur post utme score,it shows u went back home to work harder to improve ur utme score. But what u need to understand is that what most schools use today is aggregate score i.e ur utme added to ur post utme then divided by 2.So going by ur own aggregate,it is 267.5 so the question is 4 u to answer.How many schools will accept that score 4 medicine?
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
@
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Kedro(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
@
Re: This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB by Eemeekaa(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2010
@kedro,the issue remains that u ur not up to the cut off.My dear no school considers their second choice candidates when they still have ist candidates that merited it even if the cut off is 200 and u scored 200.5. Pls forget this topic and focus on next year's exam,make sure u read with the syllabus,its not 4 fancy.I wish u medicine.The lord is ur strenght

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University Supplementary Form / Get JAMB Maths Aand English Questions Free / United Nations Scholarship For 100,000 Developing African Nation Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.