Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester (29010 Views)

Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' / New EPL Rule: Coaches To Be Shown Red And Yellow Cards For Misconduct / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Forfeited or voluntarily donated to charity... Make una dey research well na.

Those guys had no excuse to concede that number of goals.... Meaning if they had played against Man City, Barca, or Bayern it would have been 20 plus...

Now, Leicester will be feeling like gods of EPL... Y'all be dragging the name of the league to the mud.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by donoro(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Leicester sha no human sympathy grin grin grin. I don't understand why all of dem cannot go and cover post when it was 6 grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Them for give a whole month wages na grin grin grin City go rub enough salt on the injury, them never see anything.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lilisticlili:
another brainwashed soul
so many fools on nairaland.
Just take a look at your signature.
spits
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Leicester visited ravished and comfortably raped them nine times. Yet they did not cried for help
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Bigzigg(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chaii
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by sonofElElyon: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Can't be more than a 5 goal margin victory for man city which is still okay in view of the strength of the teams

blackjack21:
They are playing man city tonight grin grin grin
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by DaddyMorenike: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
saintokwuluora:
I was wondering how Southampton players will be motivated enough to respond competitively in their next match and escape relegation at the end of the season after the 9-0 annihilation at St Mary's by Leicester City. I sincerely believe that this is the best decision. Not just for charity sake and winning the fans back, I think they realised they don't deserve to be paid. It will be the season's catalyst for the team, something that will bind them together in proving themselves.
Well, they still face a Manchester city side.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by AK481(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lilisticlili:
another brainwashed soul

your papa brainwash soul.

am i your mate?

1 Like

Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Moi321: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
It was another weekend to celebrate.
Join us tonight and thank us later..
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
AK481:
nigeria vs india version 2
na lie jor. Dat one na 99-0.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
2special:
hmmm...and they are playing Manchester city today away.
na 4 carling cup.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by luckingto50: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
infogenius:
That's not enough.
Let them start by beating Man city tonight in the league cup and thereafter go on an 18 game winning run.
Besides that they are on their own.

It will not be easy because after the EFL, next week premiership
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by infogenius(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
luckingto50:

It will not be easy because after the EFL, next week premiership

It's not even possible. After Man city beat them 3 - 0 today. I am just
thinking what they will do.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:
Forfeited or voluntarily donated to charity... Make una dey research well na.

Those guys had no excuse to concede that number of goals.... Meaning if they had played against Man City, Barca, or Bayern it would have been 20 plus...

Now, Leicester will be feeling like gods of EPL... Y'all be dragging the name of the league to the mud.
lol na f0otball be dis, u go surprise say a team like s0uthampt0n go play barca to draw.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
blackjack21:
them go still forfeit today own too
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
Them for give a whole month wages na grin grin grin City go rub enough salt on the injury, them never see anything.
f0otball is unpredictable. E go shock u say dis same people fit draw man city. After all, did watford n0t draw arsenal? Wat of n0rwich that man u beat, did they n0t beat man city?
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Minemrys:

lol na f0otball be dis, u go surprise say a team like s0uthampt0n go play barca to draw.

True o... But, that match should be investigated. Those players gave up on that game after the 3rd goal... They actually stopped defending. Even the coach was shocked at what he was seeing.

Last time I saw something like this was the game between Man United and Ipswich in 1995.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Goalnaldo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
What about the fans? Nothing for them? Some of those money should be given to the fans who pay regularly to watch them. Some of them left the stadium as early as 19 minutes after Leicester was 3-0 up.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

True o... But, that match should be investigated. Those players gave up on that game after the 3rd goal... They actually stopped defending. Even the coach was shocked at what he was seeing.

Last time I saw something like this was the game between Man United and Ipswich in 1995.
if i was man city, i'd be m0re worried at d weekend. Cos these guys would want to go for it. People should be careful of how they bet man city game at d weekend cos it may end up being over or under 1.5 for city.
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Minemrys:

if i was man city, i'd be m0re worried at d weekend. Cos these guys would want to go for it. People should be careful of how they bet man city game at d weekend cos it may end up being over or under 1.5 for city.

Iffa hear... Another thrashing awaits them come weekend... Of course, it won't be as bad as the last one, but a thrashing it shall be. grin
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Minemrys: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Iffa hear... Another thrashing awaits them come weekend... Of course, it won't be as bad as the last one, but a thrashing it shall be. grin
trust me, e no go pas 2 goal difference. Wat are we saying? N0rwich did beat city didn't they?
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Minemrys:

f0otball is unpredictable. E go shock u say dis same people fit draw man city. After all, did watford n0t draw arsenal? Wat of n0rwich that man u beat, did they n0t beat man city?
true sha, football can be so unpredictable
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Legendguru: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by ayanbaba2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
blackjack21:

and again, next weekend!

them go collect am back to back!

Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Fantazy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by MrBONE2(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
blackjack21:

The match should be postponed till further notice grin

Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice move
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hope mancity won't beat them same number this night
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Salmoneus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
AK481:
nigeria vs india version 2
Mandela effect...you know that match never happened.... grin
Re: Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2019
gurusmac4:
All Southampton Players should follow suit

Today is my Birthday. Give Me LIKES
Happy Birthday Bro. May GOD always bless the day for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football / Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.