Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (50157 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Ritzy10(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Here is a video of a supportive husband who helps his wife to sell Akara morning and night in Kubwa, Abuja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MlJcegbo5/?igshid=25626rhdzfh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Ritzy10(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Carmit(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Nice.

But sorry, I'm aiming higher.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by kestolove95(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Not supportive d man is just jobless dats y

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
kestolove95:
[/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in The University

I have Seen Making Chips Build Duplex..

It's not about what you do... it's about Who is Backing you..

When GOD backs u, with Groundnuts you will break grounds!

431 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by BlackBovi: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin

Change the Topic to "WIFE JOINS HUSBAND TO SELL AKARA" - That's Family Business

Note that !!!

8 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by frozen70g(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

But he removed pride and ego to join his wife.

How many men will do just that

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
cool
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by RubiesBanking: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

I have Seen Frying Akara Train Children in Tge University

I have seen English being murdered

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
that's why I love northerners and South westerners and I can only marry from there.
slay queens from the sad sad and sad yeast region won't be humble to hustle and earn via this kind of living.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by tolumizzy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Its not special abeg... After all Dey are help mate
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by iamapplord(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Some men are always supportive!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Princedapace(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

Stay off.. U Nigerians need to respect people and their hustle.

If there are no cleaners, who will clean the house? If there are no akara sellers, who will sell akara to u?

Calm down.. And some of them earn more than customer care services who work with Ison BPO

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Freemanbobble: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Raphsays: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's not new in Nigeria.

If e no join her, body go tell am.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Johnbosco77(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Men should learn to support their wives and vice versa..
Kudos man!!

7 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Flexherbal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
As far as sey the money dey enter....
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Antoeni(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Partnership remains the Best.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
I no just understand how this thing use be news oh!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by ofemigeorge(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] That Akara Business Might be Raking in Cash that you can only wish for....

Ground breaking
Jesusssssss i love that...

6 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by nkwuocha1: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Nuelonyi: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Righteousness89:

It's not about what you do... it's about Who is Backing you.. True talk bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:

I have seen English being murdered
lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by frozen70g(f): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
I keep saying that women are great supporters in marriage only if men can humble themselves to accept their wahala the way women tolerate infant and children wahala

But if you have been treating her like a no body, times like this, you will see the real woman in her

Every woman has it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:

But is that not better for the man than to become a Minister for Home Affairs cool

5 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Normal thing
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by chinavs9ja(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good

Adsense for sale check my signature
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by AmazingELixir: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Hmm bloggers...see the kind news mods dey carry come front page meanwhile meaningful news just dey waste away for sectional background.
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
that's why I love northerners and South westerners and I can only marry from there.
slay queens from the sad sad and sad yeast region won't be humble to hustle and earn via this kind of living.

your personal issue why are you telling us na...you must be from the sad waste.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by Nuclear99(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
kestolove95:
Behave

7 Likes

Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by airminem(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
The woman is senseless
Re: Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja by mamanotinspoil3: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
We love to look down on the so-called "uneducated". A woman trained 5 children and built a house from this akara business. Please tell me, why shouldn't a right-thinking man assist his wife in such a thing?
We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Let's Talk Business / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer? / Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.