Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (83876 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Many people don’t understand why mompha and co advertise their wealth on instagram, Twitter, etc...

It is simply a marketing strategy!

Syndicate perceives them as a perfect game player, hence, they get more con contracts.

Mompha must have been very clever, the only problem is that; you never over, until you get caught...

Or join naija politics.

I see hushpuppi going into politics come 2023

Wrong...!!
Syndicates use people that lie low.... Mompha is a loud person and eyes are already on him.
No smart syndicate will use him.

Mompha shot himself in the leg by always flaunting his wealth on social media and drawing eyes on himself.

Why deactivate your social media handles when the damage has already been done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by fintol: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria
your right.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by IamCharles123: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
safarigirl:
we have seen enough of their interactions to know the kind of master-slave relationship they had.

You never can tell, considering how he spend for his children.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Hedonisco: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
If he had layed low, he would not have made all the money because, you need to be flashy enough to make more yahoo Boys contact you for account - Their job is to provide account for Yahoo Boys to help them receive money from their Maga then they share the money with the yahoo boy.

Mompha is just traveling around and living luxury life distributing accounts and getting TT COPY/Payment slips.

Abi you think say person like Mompha go sit down with laptop dey shoot link/virus to hack business emails password then clone the box Come dey throw Lamba to divert payment??

Lol. We're getting there. Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Balalays: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thanks for the useful information. This is very important since at click here you can get acquainted with very useful information on this topic.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by pacespot(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

See them, lazy Nigerian youths easily believe anything.. $5m to rent a flat annually in third world Nigeria? Do you know what is $5m?

Don't mind Nigerians, they just call any amount as they want, $5 million that could buy a mansion in an advanced country, even the United States.

Davido that is shouting N30 billion for the account, I'm quite sure he does not have up to N5 billion in his account, eventhough his father is rich.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

I’d have you taken you serious assuming you’ve not once said wizkid and davido don’t have up to $5m ....

Your poverty has made you to believe people can’t have long money cheesy
Hahaha, na poverty and unintelligence dey worry you poor Nigerians. Do you know what is $5m lol

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
farem:

Your rant started with emphasis on RENT. Some decided to cover your ignorance and told you it was outright purchase. You still continue your naked dance in the open market.

Even experts in the property sector of US or Europe will not query the price as far as the exact location is concerned
What is this clown saying? I insist both the apartment and the rent does not cost $5m, show proof it does or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
HypePlusIQ:

Well I won't blame you.. I blame your exposure.

Eko Atlantic is freaking expensive and the news is actually legit.

Please learn more.

Please.
Read more.
For the sake of your children
Hahaha lazy youths will believe anything. That’s how politicians keep selling you clowns fake news. You are on internet still being ignorant lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by mechanics(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa o, he has the mind to steal such a large amounts of cash and he will be acting like as if the monies are his legitimate income, even Alhaji Dangote don't flaunt wealth like he does.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by globemoney: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

Na poverty dey worry u. One room mentality shocked
And na weetin dey worry you? Lack of intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U think if it is other countries Dangote is operating in. He would have made billions. Dangote trucks kill people dan ordinary death. He would be battling with cases every month

You have a solid point there.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:
There is no how one would be doing yahoo and wouldn't be thinking your end is jail I swear. You would be thinking what would happen if nemesis eventually catches up. That's yahoo for you bro, it's impossible to be a yahoo boy and have rest of mind, the rest of mind is always temporary because you would surely have some "almost got caught" experiences,a lot of time, you yourself would know it's only God's grace that's saving you because you would feel you can't be caught with some moves but would still almost get caught after much confidence. There us no rest of mind in yahoo

My question is why they get stuck in it even when they have made some good money to start legitimate hustle.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Hedonisco: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
kachistone:

I know a building in Maitama that someone priced for $15m but the sellers placed it at $18m. It is very close to Transcorp Hilton.

Politicians have made the value of houses to skyrocket in Abuja. It is used as a front to launder money.

AA Oil's overrated White House, near Zenith Bank.

I would be extremely mad to pay $15 million American dollars for that. Only corrupt idiots leeching and feasting on Nigeria's resources (like AA himself) would do that. Politicians, contractors, and their collaborators. These are the real enemies of Nigeria, not yahoo boys extracting their ends from offshore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
farem:

Well, to your puzzle (question:

Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

Yeah, that's it. More like karma.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Which is safer for him, FBI or EFCC? Just asking

According to the experience of the undercover journalist who went to Nigerian prisons, if you have money in there you won't suffer much. So, as a Nigerian, I believe EFCC and Nigerian prisons are still the better options than FBI for the big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ikay00406(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
A flat at the pearl Eko Atlantic is between 18 to 22million per annum or between 100k to 150k per day for short let..If you doubt it then Google it..Nigerians are just too gullible https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/lagos/Eko-Atlantic-city

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Deoboss(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria

What we all don’t know about their show off in luxury cars & houses etc by fraudsters as i read some time ago is to advertise themselves as great & successful of their ventures to get people to bring big fraud business to them.

Yes a flat cost $5million to buy there. Not fake news, where it is false is that it is not rental that is $5million but cost of buying an apartment there is truly $5million (Eko pearl tower’s flats)

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Mcreloaded(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

According to the experience of the undercover journalist who went to Nigerian prisons, if you have money in there you won't suffer much. So, as a Nigerian, I believe EFCC and Nigerian prisons are still the better options than FBI for the big fool.

I agree with you,money talks bull shit works

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Seventy7kings howdy grin
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mcreloaded:

I agree with you,money talks bull shit works

And if the money shouts, I bet that the bull shit will run grin

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ikay00406(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deoboss:

What we all don’t know about their show off in luxury cars & houses etc by fraudsters as i read some time ago is to advertise themselves as great & successful of their ventures to get people to bring big fraud business to them.

Yes a flat cost $5million to buy there. Not fake news, where it is false is that it is not rental that is $5million but cost of buying an apartment there is truly $5million (Eko pearl tower’s flats)
It's not up to 5m dollars.. The most expensive is 2m dollars.. https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/lagos/eko-atlantic-city

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Deoboss(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
ikay00406:

It's not up to 5m dollars.. The most expensive is 2m dollars.. https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/lagos/eko-atlantic-city

Noted, $2million for flats while houses cost $5million

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Mcreloaded(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

And if the money shouts, I bet that the bull shit will run grin

Festac man i too believe you.
How the hood
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Seventy7kings: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
madridguy:
Seventy7kings howdy grin
i tried to send you mail
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by festacman(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Festac man i too believe you.
How the hood

The hood dey rowdy as usual.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
tillaman:
grin@ the crazy dude that asked how much Atlantic Ocean cost grin Nigerians sha

Lol
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Chicastle: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
This News is trash from pit of hell. Are there any house in Lagos (Residential) that cost $5million ?

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by sinceraconcept(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

My question is why they get stuck in it even when they have made some good money to start legitimate hustle.
Its not that easy bro,you will surely go back because you would surely need some money to sustain the lifestyle yahoo has exposed you to and business needs prudence,after trying to be prudent for a minute in the name of adopting a new lifestyle for a new business, business would frustrate you and you would need that free yahoo money, I'm not trying to be unpragmatic now but yahoo money being invested in business would create several loop holes in your business, you would just be facing set backs and thinking its some people in your village, set backs of theft, people would scam you, you would lose money to several of such occurrences and it would get to certain point you would realise you are your own problem, business would surely give you problem and along the line, you would need money for your personal needs and even still believe in that business you invested yahoo money on and get pragmatic and stop thinking spiritual, you would go back again to yahoo with an attempt to make more money to pump in your business and for personal needs before people start seeing you as broke, you would still invest the money and wouldn't realise justifiable profit, simply put, there wouldn't be any blessing in your business and that's when you would truly believe in spirituality and karma. You wouldn't have no option than to later stick to yahoo for your real profit and use your business as a cover up, you would spend on your business than you would gain in most cases unless you stop investing yahoo money in it. Even a small business from some other source would fetch you profit but yahoo wouldn't,try the experiment and tell me your observation bro, this is real, Yahoo isn't the way,if you invest the money, you would keep revolving on one spot, make profit, it pours out, you make it, it pours out. There is this spirit about it also, you would want to spend it on unnecessary things especially designers and cars a lot,that alone wouldn't want you to let go of it, free money is sweet brother, Yahoo is to addictive bro, only God's mercy can make you quit and if you quit totally,you would go broke,it would affect your living for sure which is one of the hardest of all to go through and after going broke, if you start legit, God will bless you if you never used jazz

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by freethesheeple(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
sinceraconcept:
There is no how one would be doing yahoo and wouldn't be thinking your end is jail I swear. You would be thinking what would happen if nemesis eventually catches up. That's yahoo for you bro, it's impossible to be a yahoo boy and have rest of mind, the rest of mind is always temporary because you would surely have some "almost got caught" experiences,a lot of time, you yourself would know it's only God's grace that's saving you because you would feel you can't be caught with some moves but would still almost get caught after much confidence. There us no rest of mind in yahoo

olodo..?So there is no unrest mind for tinubu and co
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by freethesheeple(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:

its just greed
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by cenaman(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

See them, lazy Nigerian youths easily believe anything.. $5m to rent a flat annually in third world Nigeria? Do you know what is $5m?
the op made a mistake, &5m is for purchase of an apartment in the tower not rent. no apartment in the world that cost excess of &5m annual rent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Cubana Chief Priest In His Shrine / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.