Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man (23829 Views)

Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Bellgal: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Gbam!!!!!! Well said.

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Tonyspecial(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's So Nice To Love The Right Pesin
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by sonnie10: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
glimpse33:
Davido will not marry Chioma. Mark my words!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Clean Audi A4 1.8T Turbo Boost For Sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/5499296/clean-audi-a4-1.8t-turbo

You will not sell that car, mark my word

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by teabing: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
How is this ma business?

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by aviara: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
This write up is so on point. I wish our ladies can learn. Even the most crazy guys do notice and appreciate a good and well trained lady.

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by sylve11: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
oplkmncyw:
( VIdeo) African maid being fuc*ked by her boss For 12 Hrs Still Want More after the wife leaves(Video)

This black maid got her self on the wrong side after her boss came home and found her all alone. He always wished to fu*ck her since she had a hot booty and a sexy

body that always left him turned on.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

your useless post make sense pass the op post. tongue cool
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Sonoyom(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
This social media love sef tire me. Just relax and wait in 20yrs time you can make your conclusions it's too early bro.
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by mamanotinspoil3: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
In summary because she is homely and caring that is why Davido loves her so much?? Did none of his exes/babymamas do this and more? Well it is a season film, we are all watching it together cool cool

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by sunnyphem(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

What is men don’t like this and that.... such a foolish hegoat for making such generalizations

He should speak for himself alone

haters yaf arrived
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Tonyspecial(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
sonnie10:

You will not sell that car, mark my word
Gbam Lol
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Leeprince: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
True talk
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by mansoura(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Depressed101: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don talk am before and i go talk am again... Chioma na virgin before im meet Davido... Na davido tear her hymen....
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Vikynas: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
glimpse33:

if he finally marrys her what will happen to you?
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Emyogalanya: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
ChiOma pictures makes your day ? Then what is your wife and children's job descripTion ? To make your night? Right?
BlackBuhari:

Chioma's Latest Pictures Will Make your Day !!! ... CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL.

i thought she is married? You think she is still on the market? Pls go get a life if you have non
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by pahen1991: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Too early to conclude
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Americanboy35: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
And you had to sit down and analyse all these? don't you have a job or something?
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by colizee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Not all men see these things brother.
I think Davido is a wise guy too for keeping her... some just want to flirt till eternity.

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by skukimania(f): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice points. Don't mind the senseless feminist. Shiloh is around the corner for them again. By the time they attend tire, them go get sense last last.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

I hear say men too plenty for Shiloh oh wey dey pray for wives. So, slow down.

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by frozen70g(f): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Which lady will have a man like Davido and decides to do otherwise ❓

BlackBuhari:
Are some people thinking Musician Davido's wife Chioma used Juju to catch his heart?Well,what do you term Juju sef?

There are other things to do to a man that can hold him stronger than any Jazz..................

Source : https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/10/man-gives-reasons-why-chioma-and.html

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
jimyjames:

Same thing you all said about 2face back then,

Are you davido's sidekick?

2face is a Virgo, he is responsible. Davido is the devilish Scorpio. He nor go marry Chioma and even if he does, give them 2 years Chioma done frustrate. Nigerians most of una nor know davido that na why una nor go understand this my comment.
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by midnighter(f): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
While we are at it, please divulge which celebrity loves are juju induced.
I know a girl who did all u listed for 9 years, the man married a girl he only knew 6 weeks

But how did she stay there for 9 years? As in what happened, how did he marry the other lady
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by seancombs617: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
glimpse33:

And u want make your car sale abi with ur bad mouth...ode!
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
skukimania:

I hear say men too plenty for Shiloh oh wey dey pray for wives. So, slow down.
Babe, men only pray for money not wife . A man praying for wife dey waste prayer to me o
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by mixta140: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by wechat1: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
afonja have succeeded make igbo girl his 3th baby mama,and still looking forward for hausa 4th baby mama,2020 why he dont wait after married he can give her pregnant,or does i mean that he dont have cash now to married her,anyway who next on the line ? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by jimyjames(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
condemn:

2face is a Virgo, he is responsible. Davido is the devilish Scorpio. He nor go marry Chioma and even if he does, give them 2 years Chioma done frustrate. Nigerians most of una nor know davido that na why una nor go understand this my comment.

Same thing you all said when 2face was impregnating girls up and down, even when he finally settled down with Annie you all were shouting na lie e no go last for 1 yr, na lie na juju she do, 2face eye go clear soon bla bla bla, 2face married Annie the girl he loved before he became a star

How will chioma frustrate in 2 yrs of marriage with Davido, do you know chioma and Davido have been together even before Davido became a musician? Davido's mind is made-up to marry the girl he loved before becoming a star

Re: Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man by bukatyne(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Honestly, the only morality an average Nigerian has is money.

I am imagining a random guy on the block having two baby mamas while still in relationship with a girl he claims to love.

Won't Nigerians curse her and the guy?

Na wa o.

I wonder how many people pray for a Chioma type of story for their sisters and daughters.

Mercy Johnson Slaps Makeup Artist On Set & Smashes Her Phone For Filming Her / Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump / Sexy Mercy Johnson Pose (pics)