Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday (49293 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by tolu99: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=Kwamecron post=83565701]Richly horribly [/quI pray you dont encounter such accident in your life time. She was such a cute girl before the pkane crashote]
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by CACjide: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by CACjide: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Azmanaty:
Happy Birthday Kechi.

But why is her tongue out like Chihuahua?
May God forgive you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Lugianostar(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy Birthday Okwuchi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
[may God forgive you. You can not survive a quarter of what that lady has been through. We can only thank God for her life.quote author=Kwamecron post=83565701]Richly horribly [/quote]
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by dejolly(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Am really proud of you!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kwamecron:
Richly horribly
may God forgive you. You can not survive a quarter of what that lady has been through. Any reasonable person will only thank God for her life for her fighting spirit. She was paragon of beauty before that unfortunate incidence.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
The babe fine before sha!

I admire her spirit, even me as a guy won't be this confident to appear in public if this happens to me. Happy birthday to her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Sterope(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is not sincerity. It is insensitivity.

Do you have the money to pay for the surgery if there is? Are you going to provide the medical team that would work on her?

Annie001:
So sad
Happy birthday kechi, you are the strongest woman have ever known and seen
If it me I cannot can to be sincere
But is there no plastic surgery that can at least help her face a little bit

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by NEODON(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday to an enigma of inspiration, a true survivor ,a resilient and strong woman.bundle of talents.your new age and future is blessed

I salute you!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Make oga seun do quick marry this babe now and forget about all those small girls way dey disturb am for here
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by iomoge2(f): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy Birthday Kachi
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Lamanii22(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
monogram:
smiley Be humble. Be happy!

Awwwwn, such a strong lady... I'm inspired by her... She's so pretty...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Lamanii22(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
NEODON:
Happy birthday to an enigma of inspiration, a true survivor ,a resilient and strong woman.bundle of talents.your new age and future is blessed

I salute you!!!!!!

As in... She's so amazing...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Annie001: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
YelloweWest:

There is nothing sad here! She's alive and well, that's all her and her family care about!

U guys are just too vein!!! Can't u get passed her physical look?
The girl survived plan crash.
Got over depression.
Went through about 100 surgeries.
Graduated with 1st class
Went on the world stage and got to the final round of American idol...
All before 30 years! Yet all u can see is sadness??

Na wa for ona oh!
If you are not foolish and stupid is it only “sad” you can see in my post or you are just hell bent on carrying out your frustration on yourself probably not me
Your words are trash
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Annie001: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sterope:

Do you have the money to pay for the surgery if there is? Are you going to provide the medical team that would work on her?

Pls shut up
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
madgoat:
Kinda very ugly.

May we not be in a situation that will make us ugly...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by smitaro(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
strong woman..
Hapi birthday dear.. wishing u lng life and prosperity..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sterope:

See your twin- sterrope
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Newmans: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
She owns GOD lots of thanks not all these pictures,

But then,

H..B..D. TO HER!.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by oriewanbe: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
luiscarter:
Someone hopes her kitten it's still in shape, musa where art thou?? grin
grin you are funny. grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by crystagirly: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Celebration of survival !
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
God did not create her like This, Na condition, and I know God did it for a purpose
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by dave4rella(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
shocked

So all these rich men giving tacha and mercy houses cannot sponsor her cosmetic surgery?

Life is just unfair
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Tpresh(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy Birthday strong woman.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by macklef(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
YelloweWest:

There is nothing sad here! She's alive and well, that's all her and her family care about!

U guys are just too vein!!! Can't u get passed her physical look?
The girl survived plan crash.
Got over depression.
Went through about 100 surgeries.
Graduated with 1st class
Went on the world stage and got to the final round of American idol...
All before 30 years! Yet all u can see is sadness??

Na wa for ona oh!
Wow, so all these things happened after the crash?
She bagged 1st class, final of american idol?
Thats a feat tho.
But she didnt need to show boobs at all.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Numerouno94(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
I tink a corrective surgery can still b done on her facial skin.
her skin can b replaced.
A gud cosmetic surgery can b done to revive her facial skin nd neckline.
I luv her confidence.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Alashoalash10: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
liliandrew:
America's Got Talent 2017 finalist Kechi Okwuchi turned 30 today October 29, and she is already turning up the heat with some beautiful photos she shared.

Kechi who is also one of the two survivors of the Sosoliso plane crash in 2005, shared her birthday photos on Instagram with the caption "30, flirty & thriving. Happy birthday to me #30thbirthday #happybirthdaytome".

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4LiNF8A6Z7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/29/kechi-okwuchi-celebrates-30th-birthday/

Why is she half naked ?, this is insane
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by SolarEdge: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday by Joystark(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy Birthday to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Zlatan Ibile And Rahman Jago Released By EFCC, Naira Marley Left Behind / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.