Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Life Is Meaningless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Meaningless (1244 Views)

My Brothers life Is Becoming Messed: Becoming a Theif. Pls I need advice / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Life Is Simple, Life Is Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Meaningless by partnerbizn4(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is offside musings!

Life is meaningless. What exactly are we doing here?
What's the grand design? What's the ultimate goal?
To wake up, go to work, eat, sleep, etc?

The worst part is that there is no justice in the world.
In life, the innocent can be imprisoned with no one to speak for him.
A criminal steals your money and invests in businesses.
He becomes rich.

A woman can keep herself chaste, marries as a virgin properly but will be barren for 20 years whereas prostitutes or women who were never chaste, who don't want kids, get pregnant daily and abort it.

The good man can die of cancer. He never smoked nor tasted alcohol.
Whereas the bad guy who engages in all vices, smokes, drinks etc will live for 100 years.

Life is chaotic, uncertain, unpredictable.
Nothing is guaranteed. With so much pains.

Some now walk only in the rain so their tears can't be seen.

It's a bad world. An imperfect one.

It's better not to have been born, said Prof. Benathar and I agree.

Let me stop here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless by MedicH: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
I think something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless by frozen70g(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
All you mentioned are the real reasons we are inside life
Re: Life Is Meaningless by uzedo1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
frozen70g:
All you mentioned are the real reasons we are inside life

These one is beyond Inside Life.. This one is called Deeper Life
Re: Life Is Meaningless by frozen70g(f): 2:07am On Oct 30, 2019
uzedo1:

Lol
Re: Life Is Meaningless by kernniejay(m): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2019
PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD HOLD THIS GUY VERY WELL O, I SEE SUICIDE LOADING…
Re: Life Is Meaningless by kernniejay(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2019
partnerbizn4:
This is offside musings!

He becomes rich.

A woman can keep herself chaste, marries as a virgin properly but will be barren for 20 years whereas prostitutes or women who were never chaste, who don't want kids, get pregnant daily and abort it.

Whereas the bad guy who engages in all vices, smokes, drinks etc will live for 100 years.

Let me stop here.

Please give me your phone number, i think we need to talk before you make any funny decision.
Re: Life Is Meaningless by partnerbizn4(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2019
kernniejay:

Please give me your phone number, i think we need to talk before you make any funny decision.
lol
Re: Life Is Meaningless by abimbola74(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2019
partnerbizn4:
This is offside musings!

He becomes rich.

Let me stop here.

I quite agree with this, isn't fair @ll.
Re: Life Is Meaningless by partnerbizn4(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2019
kernniejay:
PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD HOLD THIS GUY VERY WELL O, I SEE SUICIDE LOADING…

lol

People don't think deeply.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless by Quirekoon: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Obviously, life is meaningless.
Re: Life Is Meaningless by Karleb(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
uzedo1:

This one is more of Five Alive.

Life is meaningless. The meaning we think life has is the meaning we have given it.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless by prince2pac(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
No one commits suicide because they want to die." "Then why do they do it?" "Because they want to stop the pain.
Life is really meaningless bro, I really feel nothing no more
Re: Life Is Meaningless by fredwill1357(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
what everyman needs is pain endurance training, after that, you take life as it comes, both the good and bad, if you want it no more, you switch yourself off. Non existence is always better than existence, but majority of humans can't see this, it's all probably a stage or a source of entertainment for some higher beings or force.
Re: Life Is Meaningless by tobechi74: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Life is pain and pleasure

Pinhead: demon to some, angel to others
If you ask me, and you kind of are right now, life is paaaain. Sounds dramatic doesn’t it? Well yes, this is my dramatic opening statement, but bear with me, it gets better. On the most part life is about experiencing experiences, and through pain we grow, learn, and have better experiences. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger – pain is the flip side to pleasure, and through first experiencing pain we later experience more pleasure than we were capable of experiencing before. Otherwise, a pleasurable experience is just normal, and we take it for granted, so it loses its meaning. The more pain we experience, the more pleasure we can appreciate. Not always though. Only if we choose to, as happiness is a choice.

Life is Heaven and Hell
Pain is heavy maaan, literally, it’s a denser lower vibrational energy than pleasure, and it literally sucks us down. Physical, mental, or emotional, pain sucks us down into our own personal hell, and life on Earth is then lived out as if we were in Hell – which essentially we are. Most people live in ‘Hell’, as this world is setup for humans to do so, it keeps people under control, a cruel but clever management technique. People in hell work hard to try to find their way out of it, and in this society we think that money brings us pleasure. Sometimes it can, and sometimes it traps us in a hellish mindset where money becomes more important than love, and we forget what real pleasure is actually about. We numb ourselves to life through work, over thinking, TV, sex, food, drink or drugs, addictions of all sorts, anything to make us feel a little better, in the moment.

Humans are kept working hard to buy things they don’t really need, so they can feel temporarily happy. True happiness awaits us at retirement when we are often too old to fully enjoy life, especially if working has damaged our mind, body and soul. Humans are kept working hard to increase their country’s GDP, too tired to become a problem, and too numb to remember what life should really be about.

There’s a reason it’s called ‘retail therapy’
Who do you know is truly happy rather than content, or struggling on through life? What’s the ratio to unhappy people you know? Usually we don’t have enough time, we don’t have enough money, we don’t have a good enough partner, we don’t have enough friends, we don’t have the perfect face or body, we don’t have the perfect home or family, we don’t have enough stuff, etc. Capitalism and marketing provides us a drip feed feeling of emotional lack and pain, which keeps us in an emotional state of ‘Hell’
https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/10/world-mental-health-day-are-we-mentally-free/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Visit An Ex That Just Had A Baby? / Woman Files For Divorce As Husband Loves Her Too Much & Doesn't Fight With Her / A Woman Who Refuse To Submit To Her Husband Is Disobeying God - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.