Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Architect And Builder Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architect And Builder Needed. (548 Views)

Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Architect And Builder,yes We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,view Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architect And Builder Needed. by dave10: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
I have a 1800 square metres at sangotedo and i need an architect to design a luxurious 3 bedroom flat all ensuite in a block 6 flats by 2.

also design of a five bedroom detached duplex with three reception at lekki II

i need a quotation for design, structural and building approval cost and duration.

this is an urgent request. please respond with your contact information and advise if you are in a position to supervise construction and provide references.

you can send your responses to my email deebugsy@yahoo.com or post your response here.
thanks
Re: Architect And Builder Needed. by Lastbourne(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
will email to your box. look for TEAKADOL email addy incase it goes to spam. thanks.
Re: Architect And Builder Needed. by kkonsults: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
Good day you can contact Dipo KKONSULTS on email on kkonsults@aolmail.com for your architectural services
Re: Architect And Builder Needed. by 2dmax(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2010
we can give u d best quotes in wires and cables,
Re: Architect And Builder Needed. by Select(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hello,
I work with the Town Planning Office here in Lagos and I can help you out with the processing of your Building Plan Approval and completion period is approximately one month.
U can pls get across for further details on 08023427793, 08063044710. Or email me on select500@yahoo.com
Thnks.
Re: Architect And Builder Needed. by dave10: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2010
still searching

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 7 Bedrooms House In Alaka Estate, Western Avenue / Properties In Ibadan For Sale / Plot Of Land For Sale Off Ajao Road, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.